MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Lower Lode Chill Camp - 20th - 22nd Sept 2019

Lower Lode Chill Camp - 20th - 22nd Sept 2019 (8) - Forums [Biker Match] Lower Lode Chill Camp - 20th - 22nd Sept 2019 (8) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Lower Lode Chill Camp - 20th - 22nd Sept 2019

Just topped up my JD flasks and found the sleeping bag...(the one i forgot for Barflys Rally,yes)
...i'll stroll over Friday for lunchtime,see y'all there..:)> ""OO""

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 19/09/2019 20:21  

Fookin cool last night so you will need it

Update Reply
JP @ 20/09/2019 07:08  

A few beers was drunk last night here and it did get a little chilly about 4 this morning.
The sun is up now just waiting for the temp to go up

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 20/09/2019 07:10  

See ya all l8r... betta pack me onsie then..😊

Update Reply
Biker lovin Blonde @ 20/09/2019 08:20  

On my way ☺☺☺☺ see ya all soon

Update Reply
newbikerchick @ 20/09/2019 10:52  

We are about halfway, aving food n quick loo break. See you guys very soon!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 20/09/2019 12:20  

Just finishing my cuppa, then I'm on my way.

Should be there by early evening.

Update Reply
GHW @ 20/09/2019 15:56  

Brilliant first night at Lower Lode, it was a cracking night in the pub with good friends

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 21/09/2019 02:30  

Well . . . . apart from my ignition coil falling off on the way down, it was a fairly uneventful journey.
A most enjoyable evening in the pub - took my "instrument of torture" in with me and had a bit of a sing-song ( some of it rude, apparently )
Let's see what Saturday night brings.

Update Reply
GHW @ 21/09/2019 18:33  

Lovely to meet you guys. Chris - thanks for being a gentlemen and lending me your phone! Sorry - no idea what your tag name is, so I know I have broken convention by using your real name - but felt it was more important to say a hearty thanks. Till next time.....

Update Reply
MotoTeddi @ 22/09/2019 07:56  

After enduring the enormous mileage home(all 25 miles),it's time for a coffee and reflection on what a grand bunch of people i i keep meeting up with..hope you all get some dry miles on the way home and a safe journey for all...catch you at the next 'do',or Hallowistmas...love from Jinx..:)>

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 22/09/2019 10:24  

Good weekend I only got a bit wet from J4 to J2.m5 great to see you all again till next time

Update Reply
JP @ 22/09/2019 13:01  

It was such a great weekend, thank you all for the warm welcome, all the help- putting up tent, dropped bike and shaken confidence, it was so much fun!! Oh and the duck race :D :D
Looking forward to the next event to catch up with you all,
Love from the God Squad... love you all!

Update Reply
Jean d Arc @ 22/09/2019 15:12  

Same here. I only got a bit wet from Lower Lode to Tewkesbury, however I was sodden from Tewkesbury to London.
I even had the Clash's London Burning playing into my lid at one point, "I'm up and down the Westway, in and out the lights.
What a great traffic system, it's so bright" shame my sat/nav said I was 87 miles from home the 9 miles from the Westway to home.

Thank you Techne for the lovely birthday cake, Big Sis for my t-shirt and Mandy for keep pointing out where my tent was.
Good to see old and new faces and well done to Anna for winning the duck racing at her first BM event.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 22/09/2019 15:24  

Just got home.
Slightly wet on the way, but still it was nice to have proper gentle bimble up the A49 😈
Another brilliant weekend with bunch of deranged lunatics... which are the best kind.
The next "homes under the hammer" tour will be ... ( to be continued)
🥰

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 22/09/2019 15:29  

Almost didn’t make it, so glad I did. Thanks for a fun weekend.

Update Reply
Techne @ 22/09/2019 15:37  

Home now brilliant weekend with some great peeps got soaked on the M5 but all in all a brill chill out weekend . Thx all 👍🍺😋

Update Reply
brummiepaul @ 22/09/2019 15:47  

A great weekend with a lovely bunch of nutters.

Great to meet up with folk I don't see very often. It's good to know that nothing changes much and that everyone still enjoys banter and silliness in abundance.

My first time at Lower Lode Inn, what a beautiful setting. Great beer n good food (once it arrived), no worries though as the delay gave plenty of time for the wagging of chins and buckets of banter 😂

Congratulations to Anna - Duck Race CHAMPION 2019🏆

Also many, many thanks to Trev (for taking me) and Glyn (for dropping me home). You are both stars of the highest order! 👍🌟

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 22/09/2019 17:53  

Great weekend, nice to meet some new folk and catch up with some old friends.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/09/2019 19:15  

Another great weekend with the mad folk.
And i got Fink cake :)
Well done to all he had a go at duck racing and congrats to Anna for winning.

On a different note, it was bought to my attention that some folk left without paying for their camping, both Sam the owner and i appreciate folk were trying to beat the rain, so if you forgot to pay can i ask that you contact Lower Lode direct to offer payment, thanks.

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 22/09/2019 20:42  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email