MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Bikes, Products & Services

helmet bluetooth

helmet bluetooth - Forums [Biker Match] helmet bluetooth - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Bikes, Products & Services /

helmet bluetooth

what is a good bluetooth helmet set at a reasonable price

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/03/2019 10:28  

I tend to go for the cheap v6 bluetooth on eBay it's £30sound quality is decent battery life is amazing connects well to your phone connects up 5 riders and if you get a call it automatically answers pretty decent bit of kit and if you should loose it, its not so bad as its only £30

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/03/2019 13:30  

after reading different reviews and seeing lots of YouTube videos I'm going for the Cardo Packtalk Bold as it allows up to 15 riders to come in and out on the mesh system plus it has Bluetooth for calls navigation and music not that I have that many friends who i ride with but most reviews say to stay away from Senna
I know most off them are over priced for what they are and do but best to stay mainstream otherwise your have that problem linking up with other riders

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/10/2019 17:11  

I have used Sena for about 7 years and never ever had a problem with them, its just a matter of choice, I have linked my Sena to many different makes in the past and it has always well, never had a problem with it.

Update Reply
Tezza1958 @ 01/10/2019 17:27  

Kendog
It depends what you want.
If you just want rider to rider the v6 is good but if you want multiple rider then not so as you have to switch between. For multiple rider get a network set not cheap but worth it

Update Reply
Matt04 @ 01/10/2019 18:15  

I have a Cardo Packtalk and it works fine with up to 15 riders and phone, GPS, MP3 and has a built in FM radio

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 02/10/2019 00:36  

Packtalk that's the ones not network , I've bin recomend by so many that's my next buy

Update Reply
Matt04 @ 02/10/2019 08:39  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email