MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Gig Club - Yorkshire

Gig Club - Yorkshire (6) - Forums [Biker Match] Gig Club - Yorkshire (6) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Gig Club - Yorkshire

First one I have just signed up for... Next year!! So long to wait but hey...

The Chameleons at the Peak Cavern 23.4.21

Update Reply
TheSlasher @ 14/07/2020 18:35  

Lynn, is the Gig above still listed?

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 30/12/2020 11:51  

Hi linz, from the website looks like its still on, just see how the coming year develops. Have noticed that 'Livewire' are there Friday 16th July that could be a good one.
tickets for Chameleons are £25 + fees Livewire £20 + fees.

Update Reply
Witcher Man @ 30/12/2020 13:34  

Still haven't received my ticket but nothing to say its postponed so 🤞 🤞

Update Reply
TheSlasher @ 30/12/2020 17:04  

I was just wondering as most of Picturedrome stuff has been cancelled.

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 30/12/2020 23:35  

😢 😢 😔

Update Reply
TheSlasher @ 31/12/2020 00:22  

I used to go to, or work sound at [mainly punk] gigs 2 or 3 times a week - Covid and parenthood has kicked all that in the teeth a bit - live music is essential to me and many others - lets hope things get better in 2021. I drink in the Brudenell social as its my local [and one of the best Indie venues in the country] and also should mention the Temple of boom on Millright street [opposite Pratts furniture store], this is a great venue and art space run by some mates of mine and I hope they can reopen when this is all over

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/01/2021 09:08  

Brudenell is a great venue, I just hate the parking!

Usually travel to Picturedrome at Holmfirth as parking is plentiful.

Temple of Boom sounds like a visitation may be in order, as soon as we are able 👍🏻. Hope there is decent real ale available. None of that 'craft' rubbish 🤔

The Parish in Huddersfield is a good night out too. So many places not enough opportunities to get out atm 🤬😡😳

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 02/01/2021 16:11  

I was lucky to see Killing Joke at the Picturedome in 2012 [one of two 'secret' gigs they played up here] - what a great venue and it was loud as f**K!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/01/2021 11:29  

Peak Cavern haven't posted an update yet, I guess they're still hopeful of things opening up for Easter........
Personally, I can't see the Chameleons gig happening in April so postponed (bare in mind this is already a rearranged date from 2020).
Livewire are well worth seeing and I have a ticket for this. Again, rearranged from 2020!
And don't forget Ferocious Dog on 3rd September- maybe actually happen, but not holding my breath!

Update Reply
Cupid Stunt @ 09/01/2021 11:57  

I'm really up for Ferocious Dog but don't want the disappointment of buying yet another ticket only for it to be cancelled 😕

After last year's fiasco, three massive gigs cancelled, tickets bought for me by DD. Disappointed was not the word, I think I'll take my chances nearer the time. Although I know FD usually pack out their venues and tickets seem to fly out.

Seen Livewire several times, a great time was had, but I want to try something else. No point in going to same band gigs when there's so much more out there. Well there is if lockdown isn't on! 🤬

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 11/01/2021 18:23  

I just gad an email to say The Chameleons gig in peak Cavern is postponed till March 2022.... Gutted 😔

Update Reply
TheSlasher @ 10/02/2021 10:54  

Bums! ☹️ but it wasn't totally unexpected was it...

I've no intention of booking anything this year, unless things improve drastically, I can't handle another year of disappointments. 😳

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 10/02/2021 13:30  

Just been given the heads up on this;

Sunday 18th April 2021
3pm - 7pm
Buster World Ska Tour (Tribute)
The Rising Sun
Whitwood
Common Lane,
Castleford
WF10 5PT

Ticket Price: £4 (inc booking fee)
http://www.skiddle.com/whats-on/Wakefield/Rising-Sun-/Buster-SKA-World-Tour-2021/35796977

Defo up for this one 👍🏻 cheap enough not to matter if it gets pulled before the day. 😉

SOLD OUT!

I'm guessing it's going to be a year of 'ya snooze, ya lose' where gigs are concerned. Due to social distancing, capacity is lower.

Pleased DD sorted out tickets though👍🏻😁

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 16/03/2021 22:53  

Just a reminder.....
Ferocious Dog @ Peak Cavern
3rd September 2021

I have my ticket! 😁😁😁

Glyn; I have a ticket for Livewire so if you fancy it you won't be on your own! 🙂

Update Reply
Cupid Stunt @ 26/03/2021 10:13  

Looking forward to tomorrow's gig *Giddy Kipper*😉😏

Feedback: Not at all what we expected, but a enjoyable, socially distanced afternoon out in the sunshine. Full of fun and laughter. The locals were hilarious!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 17/04/2021 19:49  

Looking forward to Crimbo night out!

Bad Manners
The Warehouse
19 - 21 Somers Street
Leeds
LS1 2RG

Date: Wed 22nd Dec 2021
Time: 7pm
Cost: £17.60 inc. booking fee

http://www.theleedswarehouse.com/event/bad-manners

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 20/04/2021 19:03  

Rescheduled... Again:

The Chameleons
The Devils Arse Cave
Friday 26th March 2022 7.30pm

🤞 🤞 🤞

Update Reply
TheSlasher @ 01/05/2021 06:38  

Could be something here:

http://www.forumnorthallerton.org.uk/

Link might not be working so search for 'the Forum' Northallerton in your browser.

Update Reply
yorkie mick @ 01/05/2021 14:25  

Thanks got that YM 👍🏻
It's 44 miles from me, but admittedly having done this run before, it seems much further!

Although I am tempted by "an evening with John Lyndon" and/or "an evening with Shaun Ryder"

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 01/05/2021 15:46  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email