MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

Getting back on the saddle

Getting back on the saddle - Forums [Biker Match] Getting back on the saddle - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

Getting back on the saddle

Unless your one of the lucky ones we all end up in the same place,
Bit broken and looking for ways to heel, why is it so God dam difficult

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/02/2019 12:16  

What you on about mate ? Are you saying you hurt in places that you didn’t know existed? You just need to go on a 200 mile trek once a week you’ll be fine 😊

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/02/2019 13:05  

If your talking relationships then sorry I can’t help you not doing well myself in the department

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/02/2019 13:07  

Arthritic hips? Replacement knee joint playing up? Curved spine giving you grief?
The equine world has the answer:)
https://www.jsw4jumps.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/p-977-3-step-prem-header.jpg

On the other hand, if it's dating, well then you're probably as f***ed as the rest of us!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/02/2019 19:30  

If the heel is broken, then maybe a new heel is the answer, or, if god is, in fact, dammed, then a whole new sole as well? Either which way, we all certainly will end in the same place, with our atoms going off to make new things; what a lovely concept!

Update Reply
Gallowglass @ 28/02/2019 15:23  

I like a sole, Dover sole of course, my soul,on the other hand, has gone the way of many....as for relationships l have a closer relationship with the frog that lives at the bottom of my pond than any humans around here..not stricktly true, l forgot Mrs yip who runs the chinese take away, she says hello....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/02/2019 23:23  

A lovely lady, Mrs Yip, I remember her when she was Arnold Schwartzenegger- before the operation, of course.

Update Reply
Gallowglass @ 01/03/2019 07:40  

Ahh yes.Mrs Yip,who could forget her.

Update Reply
molli @ 02/03/2019 21:58  

That's the noise the two "rats on a lead" next door make every time i go into my garden...YIPYIPYIPYIPYIP...wonder if they're related...??

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 03/03/2019 21:21  

Poor mrs yip being associated with arnie...my frog, well he's called frog and doesn't say much and hes never cooked my dinner..lol..

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/03/2019 08:24  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email