MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

I've lost the enthusiasm for my job.

I've lost the enthusiasm for my job. - Forums [Biker Match] I've lost the enthusiasm for my job. - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

I've lost the enthusiasm for my job.

Hi folks, you know when you lose enthusiasm and it feels like a chore, i have lost enthusiasm for the job i work in, it is not because i don't want to work there, because i do.I have things in mind that i want to do.I don't want to just sit around and do nothing.I will never lose enthusiasm and passion for riding, that will be with me until the day i pass away.You know what i am saying though, i usually have infectious enthusiasm for my job and other things and i think it is down to me not riding my bike.And it shows too.I haven't worked for months, i haven't exercised properly for ages.I am that bored i talk about politics, for god sake.And i already know the answer to this anyway.There is nothing better than the wind in your helmet and the noise of a loud exhaust.And perhaps the love of a good women too.

Update Reply
NathCBR01 @ 16/02/2019 17:53  

What's stopping you riding your bike?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/02/2019 19:10  

Perhaps using the bike to go to.work and back would help ? ,works for me most days...having a job you love helps too...:)>

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 24/02/2019 08:29  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email