MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Coffee at Sqiures (Shebiurn in Elmet) Sunday?

Coffee at Sqiures (Shebiurn in Elmet) Sunday? (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Coffee at Sqiures (Shebiurn in Elmet) Sunday? (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Coffee at Sqiures (Shebiurn in Elmet) Sunday?

Good to meet ya Frank and to see the rest of you reprobates today. What a lovely day too. Balmy and, at times, positively tropical. Although I was glad of the retreat in doors😉

Hope you all had a safe ride home!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 17/02/2019 16:11  

O dear I best start stock pilling the brew now then trouble is can I stock it faster than I drink it ? Only 1 way to find that out

Update Reply
JP @ 17/02/2019 16:30  

😂😂😂😂good luck JP👍😂

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 17/02/2019 17:34  

Yep great to meet everyone Lindsay. Looking forward to catching up again soon.

Update Reply
Frank W @ 17/02/2019 19:07  

Lindsey just read your last txt after mine, sorry did mean to rub it in.
Nice meeting with the Sheffield crew and those further afield.
And the weather was warm for February

Update Reply
Witcher Man @ 17/02/2019 21:03  

It was definitely warm at one point. Heck, I was sat in a t-shirt at one point 😱 when the temp dropped it went very flippin' chilly!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 17/02/2019 22:42  

Nice try and good luck with that idea 66 ,unfortunately you can clean your own bloody bike lolol .
Glyn62 was great to meet you and as you say it WAS warm fir Feb but I was a nice grey shade of blue by the time I got home [Ah the wonders of a retired persons walk=in bath purely medicinal honest hehehe]
Was good to catch up with Vlad again [even if he has become a "summer biker" ROFLMFAO
Tilpix and Frank thanks for your warm welcome and conversation [ members that can actually coverse with others Shock Horror ] hehehe
A nice little gathering THANK YOU All

[ooops nearly forgot Frank who I didnt get chance to chat with [lucky man didnt have to get bored ]lol
Hope to see you all again soon Ride and Keep safe

Update Reply
Quietman2 @ 17/02/2019 22:50  

Thanks for turning up Quiteman, hope to chat with you next mate. Great afternoon.

Update Reply
Frank W @ 17/02/2019 23:33  

Nice meeting with you to Quiteman and having a good chin wag, thats when anyone could get a word in edge ways. Think I may be in for a slap from someone, am I right Lindsay?

Update Reply
Witcher Man @ 18/02/2019 21:12  

Sorry! 😯😯😯😯😯

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 18/02/2019 22:48  

🤔😂😂😂😂

Update Reply
Witcher Man @ 19/02/2019 00:55  

🤣🤣🤣

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/02/2019 10:57  

I missed this post and hence the meet up. I would like to join y’all if there is a repeat planned as I am just up the road:)

Update Reply
SusiPop @ 19/02/2019 23:51  

Hi Susi, let's see what the weather does over the next couple of weekends. I'm always up for a coffee and a butty at Squires and it was good to meet everyone last Sunday.

Update Reply
Frank W @ 20/02/2019 18:33  

Shame you missed it SusiPop, although it was a bit of a last minute thing. Although Tilpix n myself had already arranged to go earlier in the week.

Pm'd ya!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 20/02/2019 19:03  

Could be at squires this sunday but I cant find Shebiurn in the atlas and the twatnav refuses to look for it.

Update Reply
Double six @ 20/02/2019 19:09  

You lickle liar D6! ... You can find your way there with ya peepers shut!! 😉😀😂

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 20/02/2019 19:19  

Indeed linz Sherburn, no problem.

Update Reply
Double six @ 20/02/2019 22:15  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email