MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Barmouth camp August 2019

Barmouth camp August 2019 (12) - Forums [Biker Match] Barmouth camp August 2019 (12) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Barmouth camp August 2019

I'm defo in for this one... Got to find a duck as per orders from BJ. Better make sure I do as I'm told, don't want to be on the naughty step before I start!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 11/08/2019 22:31  

To quote AC/DC..."Hell ain't a bad place to be.."

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 11/08/2019 23:27  

To quote The Dead South...…….In Hell I'll be in Good Company.

Update Reply
Double six @ 11/08/2019 23:32  

Linz, aren't the ducks for Lower Lode or did I miss something ?
😂😂🐤

Update Reply
Witcher Man @ 12/08/2019 10:58  

I think linz missed the bus

Update Reply
JP @ 12/08/2019 11:13  

Yes the ducks are for Lower Lode lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 12/08/2019 12:18  

This years Barmouth Camp is over the Aug Bank Hol 24 to 26 August.

The Barns Campsite and Pet Farm Fford Tyydyn Felin Talybont Gwynedd LL43 2AP

This is open to all members there is plenty of room and you are welcome to come by any means of transport including Broom stick. Hope to see you all there including all the new members on Bm. If you need any other info contact JP or BJ

£5.00 PER PERSON PER NIGHT

There is a small area of the field we cant use just to the Left of the gate as it will obstruct the caravans. As this is only a small area it wont be a problem please camp in the main area of the field to the right of the roadway thank you

Had a few Questions about this event over the last few days so here is a heads up.

Is this bike only. No you can come by donkey if you want to.

Is this members only. It is a BM event but it is an open event and all are welcome.

Can I bring the kids. Yes kids are welcome but you are responsible for them at all times.

Can I bring my pet. Yes but it must be kept under full control and you must clean up after them.

How much is camping. Camping is £5.00 Per Person Per Night.

Is there any entertainment No entertainment has been planned but the pub is only a 5 min walk.

Are there electric hook ups. Yes but are very limited and you will have to speak to the site direct.

How far are the shops. Barmouth is about 4 miles south and there is a village shop about a half mile north.

Hope this helps any other questions please ask its a great weekend to chill out and relax

Update Reply
JP @ 12/08/2019 16:25  

Oops, dizzy moment (again!)
Ducky will stay at home and practise his swimming.

See ya at Barmouth!!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 12/08/2019 20:57  

Oooh D6, good to see you've been listening to The Dead South... What a fabulous track and they are as cool as £#&@
😁👍

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 13/08/2019 23:52  

Discovered them just over a year ago, quite like a bit of southern Redneck music.

Update Reply
Double six @ 14/08/2019 07:48  

D6 you need to come along and protect me from the nasty Jaffa Man

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 15/08/2019 15:24  

That's a change round, earlier in this thread you said Jaffa will protect you now he,s the nasty man. What have you done to him?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/08/2019 18:57  

I'm new to riding and haven't been to any events yet. I am thinking of going to this event with friends. Have you any advice on what to bring, apart from a tent.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/08/2019 23:30  

I'm seriously considering going, this will be my 1st event.
Any tips on what to bring? Apart from a tent.
Do you know if there is anywhere to get breakfast?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/08/2019 23:47  

BJ, I fear more for Jaffa, compared to you, his only weapon is biscuits. Depending on family commitments I will attend, but the last time I went to Barmouth to help a female I ended up looking like an idiot.

MisterMC, I don't remember any cafe's nearby but town is only a couple of miles up the road. Generally speaking, basic bacon butty making facilities are really all you will need. A good meal can be had at the pub around the corner.

Update Reply
Double six @ 16/08/2019 01:58  

D6 Hope you can make it been way to long mate , As for looking an Idiot welcome back to the fold we are a very select bunch

Update Reply
JP @ 16/08/2019 02:50  

@MisterMC There's a cafe about a mile north of the site or 3 to 4 miles south in Barmouth there's a good choice there and bring a mug, someone always got a kettle going

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 16/08/2019 06:45  

Yarg - he was being mean to me at the Yorkshire R n B

D6 - I shall reward you with tea and biccies :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 16/08/2019 10:15  

Watch yourself D6 It could be a trap.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/08/2019 13:52  

I keep a weathered eye Yarg, tricksy is the middle name of all women.

Update Reply
Double six @ 16/08/2019 21:40  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email