MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

European Grand Tour

European Grand Tour - Forums [Biker Match] European Grand Tour - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

European Grand Tour

Hello all ...In early May 2019 I,am planning a Motorcycle tour of Europe in 4 stages .

Stage 1) Will start in Greece on the Island of Kefalonia so it will be a fly ride tour .Starting in the sunshine ...
I have 4 bikes available all insured taxed and serviced ready to go....So places are limited to first come first served...minimum of 4... maximum of 8, more the better and share the cost ...
What is included ....bike for the week ..all fuel ...all ferrys ...all camping pitches, plus tents sleeping bags air beds etc .If you don't want to camp then an apartment or a hotel can be arranged ..Let me know ...
Transport from the airport to the campsite..
Welcome BBQ and drinks
I have tried to make the price as low as possible ....But a great time will be had by all .. Its not a race its a bike tour ( if you want to Race Do a Track Day )

Kefalonia is a beautiful Island very green with stunning beaches and fantastic roads...I know as I have lived there for the last 5 years...
So the tour will start in Sami and go around the island taking in all the sights ...And will move on from there ...

Price will be £650 per Bike .
Bikes ...2, Kawasaki KLE 500 with top boxes
1BMW GS 650
1 Honda FMX650

Not included ...Flights to and from the UK ...Food and Drink...Personal Accident Insurance optional ..

Stage 2 will be announced once stage1 is filled and deposits taken

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/12/2018 11:15  

Merry Christmas one and all .........
Just looked at flights to Kefalonia with Ryanair on the Friday 10th may to the 17th from Stansted and its an amazing £80
return .......as they have a sale on at the moment ...
This was the day I was thinking of to starting the tour .... .so if you are stuck for a last minute gift idea be quick...
When I get some time over the next few days I will add more details and upload some pics of the island ....
So all the very best and look forward to meeting you all .....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/12/2018 07:55  

Hi there, I was going to ask what dates but then saw the second post..Doh, I'm not going to be able to do this leg, are you going to do them back to back as it were or have a break in between each leg?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/12/2018 18:09  

Hi All
I took the time out last month to test ride this event ......
Flight to Greece and picked up my bike then after staying with friends for a few days..I set off on the Saturday morning for the ferry to Patras and then onto the later ferry that day to Ancona in North West Italy......
My plan was to travel through Italy into France then onto Spain, however due to lack of time the plan was changed to a trip across Italy to the port of Civitavecchia near Rome for the ferry to Barcelona......
The ride from Barcelona down to the south of Spain was done over the next couple of days taking in Valencia ,Alicante and Murcia ....and the weather was great along with the roads
So after 3 ferries and about 750 miles I arrived back at my house in Spain on the Wednesday evening
So if there is enough interest I will do this trip again over 3 weeks starting in September from Kefalonia in Greece
to Spain .......
So now the bikes available are
1 KLE 500
1 BMW GS650
Along with tents sleeping bags etc
I will be doing the trip on my Blackbird...........
So if interested let me know

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/04/2019 21:42  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email