MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Renewing account

Renewing account - Forums [Biker Match] Renewing account - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Renewing account

Hiw do u renew your account on here

Update Reply
Beth1962 @ 09/12/2018 08:04  

You can't, not until you subscription has ended, then you will see a button that prompts you to do so.

Update Reply
Double six @ 09/12/2018 08:48  

Ok thank you 66

Update Reply
Beth1962 @ 09/12/2018 08:57  

You're welcome.

Update Reply
Double six @ 09/12/2018 09:50  

Beth do you remember when your membership subs first started as the renew will be 12 months from that date I would think...

Update Reply
Hondabuddy @ 09/12/2018 12:40  

Yes Honda away to finish this month only been here since June as long as I can renew I should be ok

Update Reply
Beth1962 @ 09/12/2018 13:48  

Yes you should be ok or just contact admin if there is a problem.....

Update Reply
Hondabuddy @ 09/12/2018 19:32  

Hey Beth, if you go to the top left corner click on the three lines, it will drop down menu, go to My Account, Settings, under the Account Progress box it will give you a date your subscription runs out and will automatically trigger the renew subscription buttons as necessary or at least it has done in the past.

Mine is out tonight so I will let ya know 😉👍

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 09/12/2018 20:23  

Ok so my subs ran out and an upgrade message and button appeared on screen. I clicked to upgrade, payment choice made, my details appeared and a verified with CVC. All went through smoothly. Except I have paid for a year but My Account now shows that my subs are due on 10 December 2018! Rather than 2019... So I'm a tad confuddled. Message sent to Mods to clarify this.

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 09/12/2018 23:12  

My subscription ends in a few days time so my proposal is this, if BM wants to keep it's very own lovable rogue, then uncrossed cheques should be forwarded to my charitable account in the Camen islands addressed to,' The most adorable and un-do-withoutable, charismatic and buff bastard that has ever graced the face of this planet', account.
On the other hand though, should anyone wish to fund my ''Keep 66 buff'' foundation, they should only send postal orders of a sizable amount not below the amount of one thousand pounds of her majesties finest sterling. All donations will be gratefully received and recognised by a card with a pre-prepared statement of undulating gratitude that will make the recipients nauseous upon reading. I regret I will not be able to personally sign any and all donation recognition cards as I will be sunning myself in the Bahamas being waited on hand and foot by dusky maidens running hither and thither fetching me the obligatory Pina Coladas as and when my thirst over takes me.
Any and all suggestions that I should feed myself to the sharks lying hungrily off the sun kissed white sandy beach I will be luxuriating on will be forwarded to my solicitors, Shyster, Shyster and Shyster and co, whom have a long and tested history of litagation wins in their favour with regard to protecting the morally bankrupt and criminally insane within society!
Unsolicited gifts of jewellery and sexual favours will of course be considered and decided upon by merit and sheer mysogenistic depravity.
(please imagine that this section is written in very very small print as I dont know how to change the bloody font)
Anyone daft enough to complain to the governing administrators of the site deserve all the contempt and humiliation that shall be heaped upon them by those with a sense of humour and belief in public pillary, buggery and flagellation! oooh, yes please matron!

Update Reply
Double six @ 10/12/2018 02:23  

I'm lost for words ... (I know that's a rare occasion!) but laughing loudly 😂

I've emptied my copper jar and the princely sum of £3.14 is winging its way to you, 'Oh Great Buff One'.
Please split my generous donation between both accounts.

**Btw, my subscription renewal date has now changed to 2019 - TY**

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 10/12/2018 06:58  

Lindsay it gives shows that until the payment clears,
If you look now it will show 2019

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 10/12/2018 07:07  

Yeah, thanks Rags. I noticed it had changed this morning👍 (as per post above). Thank You 😁

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 10/12/2018 07:22  

Hey 66 I thought we wernt allowed to call you nice lol and that is the most ive seen u type in all the time ive been on here how long did that take with one finger lol

Update Reply
Beth1962 @ 10/12/2018 15:52  

Thanks Lindsay 😀

Update Reply
Beth1962 @ 10/12/2018 16:47  

Beth, I didn't say I couldn't say I'm nice, a privilige reserved for an army of one.......ME!

Update Reply
Double six @ 10/12/2018 17:12  

I am having problems getting on this site being a paid up member with having access rgen can get on line then trying to change password to get on it does not recognize my email and tells me i dont have an account had to set up new one

Update Reply
Ural motor @ 10/12/2018 20:45  

Ha ha 66

Update Reply
Beth1962 @ 10/12/2018 21:56  

Make sure if u have cap letter s to do them I was like that at beginning would nt let me on without the caps if you know wot I mean lol

Update Reply
Beth1962 @ 10/12/2018 21:59  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email