MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Matlock Bath Meet

Matlock Bath Meet (15) - Forums [Biker Match] Matlock Bath Meet (15) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Matlock Bath Meet

and I thought I had personality issues Yes we do No we don't

Update Reply
stueylewie @ 02/03/2008 18:46  

First pictures have been uploaded...

Update Reply
Wills @ 02/03/2008 19:39  

what a lovely day, meeting for real, faces you see everyday on the forums. gary and i really enjoyed it expecially the birthday cake, thank you fay. see all those pepes going to east lions soon and dont forget about the wirral egg run, for anyone that can make it.

Update Reply
lcotgrave @ 03/03/2008 02:39  

15 MORE PICS UPLOADED !!!!!!! (Matt, I've uploaded same pic twice, can't see how to delete it... be a love will ya ? ) Ta! Wooooohoooooooo!!!! What a great meet !! Brilliant to see so many of you, big hugs to people I've met before, and big hugs to people I hadn't met before !! Sorry if I didn't get to speak to everyone, but like others have said, its difficult sometimes to know who's from BM and who's not... Ahh Sod it....next time I'll just talk to anyone and everyone ...you never know we might engage some new members !!! lol RC.......Great to meet u hun !!! and thanks for organising such a brill meet ! Looking forward to the next one !! Rose.. glad Fay enjoyed her birthday!! Nice to meet her. You're all a mad mad mad mad bunch ...don't ever change !!!! xxxx

Update Reply
Karey @ 03/03/2008 07:54  

I'd already deleted it Karey, before Matt could lol I've also added about 30 pics, to the event page, from yesterday's gathering. Lol @ not sure who to talk to, the last gathering at Squires I started talking to someone, assuming he was a B M member, turned out he isn't, he's a mate of a B M member tho. phew! lol Thanks to FJR Graham for the lift to Matlock

Update Reply
Sandi @ 03/03/2008 09:19  

Most expensive day out I've ever had Thanks to a dvla cock up.Sorry to every o9ne I didnt get a chance to say hello to but I was a bit busy But was nice to see a few faces I know Be back soon peeps

Update Reply
Oggy @ 03/03/2008 10:56  

i was leaving as you were still busy,so didnt get to meet you,ah well maybe at the next meet lol

Update Reply
katydevil @ 03/03/2008 10:57  

As usual at one of RC's meets everyone was enjoying themselves. Nice to see so many there even at the late time me and CG turned up. Lovley cake rose. thanks for givin me a bit! nice to meet all those that said hello however brief the conversations. Thanks again mcshowfur enjoyed the chat. Its getting to be a right family affair now with so many kids in tow. I presume they weren't all press-ganged into goin. Nice one Oh and for those that dont know me I was the Bald headed Brummie with the desert cammo ski jacket on. Im easily missed

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 03/03/2008 15:01  

Mine was press-ganged, but admitted later that she'd quite enjoyed herself - but that was after she'd helped herslef to to slices of Fay's birthday cake. Pity we couldn't have stayed longer - I'd have enjoyed winding blues up about his team, seeing as how half my family - the Brum half - are all Villa fans. Besides, in an earlier incarnation i was once employed as an enginneer in the aerospace business - funny how bikes and planes (or missiles and satellites in my case) go together. My efforts to get back to Liverpool on time were sabotaged by a wrong turning only a mile or two out of Matlock on the way back, and a subsequent magical mystery tiur of various Derbyshire villages!

Update Reply
Wills @ 03/03/2008 15:25  

Sorry I didn't make it guys, but due to unforseen (ahem) events, I couldn't make. Oh OK I was still p****d from Saturday night and wasn't very well Sunday morning, well Sunday afternoon.....

Update Reply
rattler @ 03/03/2008 16:43  

Hi all, thanks 4 the warm welcome tea, coffees & cake. It was great 2 meet & chat with so many new friendly people. After 3 hr ride home tried & failed 2 get photo in site. If anyone can explain, in words of one syllable, to a one finger computer operator, how 2 get a picture from an email 2 "my pictures", i might give it one more go.

Update Reply
mcshowfur @ 03/03/2008 18:20  

Hiya McShowfur !! Was good to meet u at MB ! i remembered who you were in the end ! was thinking you spelt your name Mc Chauffeur lol Glad u enjoyed it ..was a good turnout.. dint see you leave. Hopefully see u at another one. Have u seen the pics on the Events page. soz i cant xplain how to upload your pic.. my brain hurts tonight lol xx

Update Reply
Karey @ 03/03/2008 18:24  

try this
its off matt's sister site he owns that to lol
Below is a guide (In Word and Acrobat formats) which will guide you through resizing pictures before uploading them...http://uploads.bikechat.net/Matt/guide_to_resizing_a_pi...icture.doc
http://uploads.bikechat.net/Matt/guide_to_resizing_a_pi...icture.pdf

Update Reply
RC @ 03/03/2008 18:28  

Thanks Karey & RC my brain hurts now(& i've not been playing with a bunny, Karey), I've got your smaller pic in email, just 2 send it to "my pics". I'll look at pics while you're thinking

Update Reply
mcshowfur @ 03/03/2008 18:46  

lol ...wot u like ! Mc..if u open your pic and save it 'save as' it should offer you a folder location..ie C:/mydocuments/my pictures then save it there... and when u go to your BM profile and upload pic...and Browse.. it should find it Hope u understand that...brain REALLY hurtin now....and not a bunny to be seen ! lol

Update Reply
Karey @ 03/03/2008 18:52  

Karey, success, brilliant. I love a smartarse (in tight jeans), dump your furry friend, you've pulled. ( ps RC not quick enough)

Update Reply
mcshowfur @ 03/03/2008 19:19  

lol MC !! phew ,,,,glad we got that sorted !! :D did i say it had fur ?? lol Nice pic btw. Hope u had a good journey home.. wot bike were u on?

Update Reply
Karey @ 03/03/2008 19:21  

sent same msge 3 times so just edited 2 with Smileys

Update Reply
Karey @ 03/03/2008 19:22  

Update Reply
Karey @ 03/03/2008 19:23  

just seeing how many forums I can get the most recent posts on

Update Reply
stueylewie @ 03/03/2008 21:08  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email