MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Matlock Bath Meet

Matlock Bath Meet (13) - Forums [Biker Match] Matlock Bath Meet (13) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Matlock Bath Meet

There are 8 events on the calendar for June, from the I.O.M to Belfast, from rallies and bike shows to a camping weekend. Take your pick, or you may need a shovel if there are a load of cow pats

Update Reply
Sandi @ 01/03/2008 19:45  

Any of you brave enough to go in these gales ( on bikes ) please take care........As for myself I daren't chance it having wrote a bike off two years ago in the wind,,,but will see if it eases nearer 11ish......if I don't make it enjoy yourselves.

Update Reply
Herne @ 02/03/2008 02:52  

Its given the wind to die down this morning Herne so you may be ok me old mate. I'm just umming and arring about going at the mo as a crash hat is gipping up my whiplash. Will have a wee test ride around the block and make a decision then.............suns out though! I can hear the mystic sounds of a bike calling from the shed! lol

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 02/03/2008 03:17  

Hey you take care jim...you had a scare during the week without making things worse....it's a laugh up here watching the folks chasing their wheelie bins down the street

Update Reply
Herne @ 02/03/2008 03:25  

winds practicaly died off here now...the odd weak gust but not much to worry about....................I should be Micheal Fish me!

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 02/03/2008 03:33  

lol you bloody nut................send some good weather this way then..still if it's died down there then there's a chance for me yet

Update Reply
Herne @ 02/03/2008 03:43  

Hope to see you all In a few hours x My girls are coming with me too. They want to spend the day with Mum x Safe riding/driving x Looking forward to meeting you all x Mandi x

Update Reply
hilda123 @ 02/03/2008 03:51  

all have a safe journey to mb and i wil see u in a few hours wooohooooooooo xxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
RC @ 02/03/2008 04:23  

I'm not going to make it now folks, have a goo done. Will hav to head up for te next lone :-)

Update Reply
ZZRpilot @ 02/03/2008 04:46  

Hope you all have a great time. I put my kit on to go and the gip it was giving me wasn't worth the aggro. Hope to see you all at the next squires or MB or even dare I say a regular south mids meet at the Vic?

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 02/03/2008 06:49  

Hope you had a good time............I got as far as Sheffield and had to turn back as I was being blown all over the place.....Hopefully there'll be another meet soon

Update Reply
Herne @ 02/03/2008 08:09  

Hey guys hope all who made it to the meet had a fab time and had safe journeys Xv

Update Reply
middlv @ 02/03/2008 13:48  

Just want to say cheers to everyone for welcoming one of the new guys, me! Today was really good. Thanks. Looking forward to the next one already - maybe this time I'll have the bike.

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 02/03/2008 14:00  

Hi everyone great meet, nice to see faces old and new. Just got in, have had my "warm-up" shower, now I'm going to have a cold beer. Ha, Ha. Good trip back Ken and Sonya, pity about the 50 speed limits other wise we could have cracked on, lol, you know I don't speed LOL.

Update Reply
Steve55 @ 02/03/2008 14:02  

yes it was a good day,im leaving the kids at home for rc and petes bash lol,,thanks geoff for the lift and having to sit there while my lad talks and talks lol,i talked to a few newbies,and the others i didnt regonize

Update Reply
katydevil @ 02/03/2008 14:07  

had a brill time was great seein u all again old n new friends

cant wait to do it again wooooohoooooooooooo

what a great turn out big thanks to u all

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
RC @ 02/03/2008 14:17  

Hey all , thx for a good day today , enjoyed meeting some of you mad mad people , lol , and thx to nina for letting me put up with her for the day . when is the next one ? lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/03/2008 14:22  

your soooooo welcome jonny ........ lmao

Update Reply
nina @ 02/03/2008 14:26  

was great meetin u to jonny ....whens the next one how does the 6th april sound? lol or we could have one 2 weeks today let me know xxx

im not mad im certified insane ill have ya know

Update Reply
RC @ 02/03/2008 14:26  

6 th of April sounds good , hope it is local ? lol , will look on events list . Can i have proof of your insanity next time plz RC ?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/03/2008 14:32  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email