MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

women over 40?

women over 40? - Forums [Biker Match] women over 40? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

women over 40?

Somthing sent to me and i laffed As I grow in age, I value women over 40 most of all. Here are just a few reasons why: A woman over 40 will never wake you in the middle of the night and ask, 'What are you thinking?' She doesn't care what you think. If a woman over 40 doesn't want to watch the game, she doesn't sit around whining about it. She does something she wants to do, and it's usually more interesting. Women over 40 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you if they think they can get away with it. Older women are generous with praise, often undeserved. They know what it's like to be unappreciated. Women get psychic as they age. You never have to confess your sins to a woman over 40. Once you get past a wrinkle or two, a woman over 40 is far sexier than her younger counterpart. Older women are forthright and honest. They'll tell you right off that you are a jerk if you are acting like one. You don't ever have to wonder where you stand with her. Yes, we praise women over 40 for a multitude of reasons. Unfortunately, it's not reciprocal. For every stunning, smart, well-coiffed, hot woman over 40, there is a bald, paunchy relic in yellow pants making a fool of himself with some 22-year old waitress. Ladies, I apologize. For all those men who say, 'Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?', here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage. Why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire pig just to get a little sausage!

Update Reply
petervalk @ 11/01/2008 15:57  

Update Reply
Di @ 11/01/2008 16:11  

women over 40 are great untill they hit 50 an the menopause then look out!!its swimmin with dolphins walkin the wall of china savin the poor goin all spiritual an gettin a motorbike so its not all bad!!an please noone watch echo beach an like it or the crap movin wallpaper b4 it which i have jus ceased watchin in despair!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 11/01/2008 16:19  

Brilliant Petervalk thats absolutely so SPOT ON about us beautiful mature ladies Tangoman I totally agree with you I have just done the same I am now watching Jamie Olivers Fowl Dinners god its sad but true! Mazza x

Update Reply
Mazza @ 11/01/2008 16:23  

good on yer mazza ! so am i !

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 11/01/2008 16:31  

Good one. Us 40+ women are pretty great,but then i am biased. Never again would i want to be 21 again. I would just like to look 21 with lifes experience

Update Reply
missteek @ 11/01/2008 17:01  

I don't want another piece of KFC ever again.

Back on topic - women in their 30s and 40s are so much easier to get on with.

Update Reply
Daytona_man @ 11/01/2008 17:49  

Do women UNDER 40 wake men and ask them what they are thinking? How does someone think when they are asleep? ROFL @ women over 40 being dignified, yea whatever! Who wrote that chit? 'A woman over 40 far sexier than her younger counterpart' in what way?? visually most of us would look better IRONED

Update Reply
Sandi @ 12/01/2008 05:08  

there ok lyin down on there backs its when they stand up everything droops!!![i include my aged self in that comment!!!]

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 12/01/2008 05:30  

excellent stuff ........ lmao @kwak u speak for yourself hun ...

Update Reply
nina @ 12/01/2008 07:47  

lmao @kwak u speak for yourself hun ... I said MOST not ALL. My iron is always on a low heat

Update Reply
Sandi @ 12/01/2008 09:05  

bet welshmen are excited about that piccy!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 12/01/2008 10:35  

not a frequent visitor to the forum's, but that had me in stiches! Sadly i recognised myself, being 40+ and the big 50 just around the corner, and I do agree, us ladies of a certain age, have much life experiance to offer which our younger counterparts could benefit from. I would love to be 21 again and still have the benefit of al that I know now..what fun we would have

Update Reply
Phoenix1 @ 12/01/2008 11:49  

Hi Kwak sorry but I didn't write it it was on 60 Minutes, Correspondent Andy Rooney (CBS) although I can see where he is coming from theres nothing wrong with more mature ladies lol

Update Reply
petervalk @ 12/01/2008 12:55  

youth is ok but experiance u cant beat !!!!!!she may be younger n fitter but i got more insurance !! pmsl

Update Reply
ladyrider @ 12/01/2008 15:27  

you all look good to me !!!i could tango wiv yu all!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 12/01/2008 16:08  

not sure about p vaulk though!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 12/01/2008 16:10  

in fact kwak with her gypsy looks wouldnt look out of place in a tango embrace!!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 12/01/2008 16:13  

I've had way more fun since hitting 40 and beyond, wouldn't turn the clock back for anything!

Update Reply
Di @ 12/01/2008 16:25  

Age 46 No wrinkles Nothing droops when i stand up Over the menopause, unfortunately started at 38. God i would hate to be 21 again and making all those mistakes again only real advantage of being over 40 for me is that i have learnt to laugh at myself and that brings out tollerance.

Update Reply
lcotgrave @ 12/01/2008 16:46  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email