MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Weird Nights, Colds, and Fever Dreams

Weird Nights, Colds, and Fever Dreams - Forums [Biker Match] Weird Nights, Colds, and Fever Dreams - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Weird Nights, Colds, and Fever Dreams

I'm one of those lucky people (hah!) that gets every cold virus going. Honestly, I think the term man-flu was invented just for me!
So...the latest one was kind enough to hold off until I got back from a fabulous weekend in Paris, but boy, has this one had some odd sleep happenings occurrin'

Last night was the strangest – I woke up around 2.45 from a deep dream sleep where I'd been drafted into a restaurant as an emergency chef, and was urgently required to make some horseradish sauce. I couldn't remember the recipe, and woke up in a panic with it all still vivid.

Wide awake, I got up, came downstairs, made a coffee, and googled for Horseradish recipes at 3am.

All without any mind-altering chemical stimulation....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/10/2018 11:06  

Yup here too... dreamt about mixing paint, couldn't get the right colour, ended up looking like icing rather than paint, then a wasp landed on my neck, I tried to get away from it and found myself in the other side of the bed.... flu and fever...n

Update Reply
TheSlasher @ 01/10/2018 16:13  

Primrose Tinkerbell ... Gordon Ramsey wasn't in charge of the restaurant was he 😱?

Was the paint Apple Green in colour Lynn? 😉😂

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 02/10/2018 06:57  

I can't remember winzy. But at least now I know how to make fresh horseradish condiments..

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/10/2018 09:15  

Just be careful when taking the lid off the blender of horseradish root... the fumes HURT 😂

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/10/2018 13:33  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email