MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

NB!!!!! Leeds Steampunk at Armley Mills

NB!!!!! Leeds Steampunk at Armley Mills - Forums [Biker Match] NB!!!!! Leeds Steampunk at Armley Mills - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

NB!!!!! Leeds Steampunk at Armley Mills

We turned up at 10am paid for entry n asked whereabouts the Steampunk Fair was only to be told it wasn't there!

Checked the internet it was defo advertised as being in Leeds and Halifax. Thankfully the ladies at the Industrial Museum offered money back with no quibble and we set off for Halifax, as did the couple behind us!

I was a little disappointed as most of the fair was mainstream jewellery n a bit of clothing. I think we were all hoping for lots of unusual household accessories and furniture, alas it was not to be. 😕 However everyone was very pleasant, chatty and informative which was great.

I didn't partake in the cake eating but the selection did look spectacular!

My day out has been completed by a 75 minute walk with Juno (my friend's Golden Labrador) through the woods (both of us enjoyed kicking the leaves!)and over the fields and we are now both chillin'.

All in all it was an interesting day with great company (human & canine alike) 😉👍

Good to see n have a quick catch up with Floyd and Dory. Also a quick glimpse n word with Catkins as we left Halifax.

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 29/09/2018 16:04  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email