MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Scotland week, July 2019.

Scotland week, July 2019. (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Scotland week, July 2019. (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Scotland week, July 2019.

Need to check my hols Lindsay for then but if im off or if i can swap wks i will be there x

Update Reply
Beth1962 @ 13/12/2018 07:51  

Oh and transport lol

Update Reply
Beth1962 @ 13/12/2018 07:52  

You can drive over Beth if bikeless, just bring your riding gear. If you can't get the week try for a long weekend.

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 14/12/2018 19:30  

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Iv'e been to scotland. Lovely. Scenery is great..but, well it's rocks & water..nice but..rocks & water..Twenty minutes and it's all done. Rocks. And. water. Thats it. You don't want to be looking at rocks & water for too long..No wonder the scotts invented whiskey, even ten minutes of rocks & water would make you realise..There is more to life..and l like water & rocks...

Well, yes, you do have a point Trev. It does become a bit "another awesone, mountainous view" and "another stretch of pristine, deserted, twisting tarmac". The only thing to look forward to is another single malt at the end of the ride... no doubt overlooking those bloody mountains again.
Lets abandon the whole mission as nonsense and go to Skeggy instead :-)

I take it you're coming then!

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 14/12/2018 19:45  

I'd take Scotland over Skeggy everytime, you have to be insane not to! 😉👍

**On knees, pleading voice** pleeeeeease Steve don't change to Skeggy... Pleeeeeease...😲😖

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 15/12/2018 10:46  

So the choice then is "Rocks and water, great views and lovely malt whisky" or "Amusement arcades with that bloody annoying music blaring out and hundreds of invalid scooters"..... Hmmm! now what shall we choose?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/12/2018 11:17  

Just to say I will not be going, I've found a girl and she has a tricky work schedule.
Safe riding guys and girls, good luck.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/01/2019 17:36  

No worries Andy, folks will be hopping on and off the list for months to come. And that will then bear little resemblance to who actually turns up!

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 01/01/2019 18:04  

Well it looks like I may be heading North later in the year . . . . just awaiting my booking confirmation.

Update Reply
GHW @ 01/01/2019 18:23  

Might have a slight issue with end of that week,being overlapping with Barflys Rally at Lower Lode Inn...maybe i can do both,we'll see..:)>

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 06/01/2019 10:50  

Jinx, usually there are folks coming and going all week so juat pop up for a few days if you like.

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 08/01/2019 19:10  

I've emailed the loch Ness Highland Resort - they seem unaware of the BM camping meet. Emailed 'em again and referred 'em to this page . . . still waiting for a reply.

Bottom line is - so far I ain't got a confirmed place to camp.

Update Reply
GHW @ 21/01/2019 21:22  

I wouldn't worry toooo much about booking in - we didn't either year we went.
Don't know, but suspect, that change of name goes with change of management - and addition of glamping pods etc - so maybe pre-booking is now required. If I get a chance to drop in during March I'll let you all know.

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 21/01/2019 22:54  

Defo handy having a 'Scottish' rep up there Izzy x lol.

Update Reply
peter1200gs @ 22/01/2019 06:40  

Ha ha, I gave up trying that a year ago Pete, but we'll be a bit further north in March so might manage up to Ft Gus.
Am hoping we'll join the week so have a vested interest in check it out.

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 23/01/2019 18:23  

As I said at the beginning you've all got to sort your own accommodation out, I ain't doing block bookings.

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 23/01/2019 19:19  

Sorted !

All being well . . . . . see you there.

Update Reply
GHW @ 25/01/2019 18:17  

Im in the north west highlands at that time myself bit higher up in the Gairloch area big sands camping if you get up that far 😎

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/01/2019 20:50  

Looking like it's shaping up to be a good one. Looking forward to it. 😀

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 12/02/2019 23:30  

Either 13 or 15 down for it so far, and once someone sorts out the algorithms we'll know for sure lol.
Long time off yet though.

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 13/02/2019 06:55  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email