MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

New to this

New to this - Forums [Biker Match] New to this - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

New to this

Hi I’m new on here and don’t really know how it works. Any tips? X

Update Reply
Ciderdee @ 19/09/2018 19:03  

Hi Ciderdee hon, I'm just echoing what Cat says, just have a look around the forums, post a few posts if you wish, plenty of events to go to and lots of friendly folk on here too :)
You can use this site as a way of making new mates in the biking world, arranging meetups for rallies, camping, music gigs, you can also use it as a dating site or just to chat and socialize online :)

Update Reply
Lulu7 @ 19/09/2018 20:04  

And quite a few meet ups etc end up being arranged between folk in the chat room.... Also a goid place fir a bit if fun and banter 😀..... All depends what you're hoping to get out of bm really.... But just get stuck in and enjoy 😁

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/09/2018 18:19  

I think the ladies above have said it all.
Welcome to BM x

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 21/09/2018 20:27  

Only joined myself this week and still struggling finding my way round the web site. going to the Carol nash at Stafford in october and can offer lifts however not sure if ive offered a lift or put in a lift request in I'm sure I'll find out soon.

Hi To everyone!

Update Reply
Preluxe57 @ 22/09/2018 12:49  

Hi Preluxe57 you have requested a lift 😁😁 unfortunately you can't currently offer lifts except to a specific person tgat gas requested a lift and they will be listed as you currently are

Goid on ta fir giving it a go. There has been discussions about the ability to offer lifts without anyone specific requesting but I'm not sure if this will hspoen

Anyhoooo enjoy...... Get in the chat room..... Join in on the forums and see you at a bash

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/09/2018 19:39  

Thank you xSuzix I think I've deleted that request. As I will probably be going by car I will have several seats available seems a waste but i will keep my eye on it i may be able to assist someone.

Update Reply
Preluxe57 @ 23/09/2018 10:50  

Yes you never know Preluxe57 😊 you can also see who else is going by clicking on the "attendees" icon and you could message some of them or even ask around in chat room..... Good of you to offer 😀

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/09/2018 13:15  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email