MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

What make's a good profile

What make's a good profile (4) - Forums [Biker Match] What make's a good profile (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

What make's a good profile

Banter JP whatever do you mean 🤔😂

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/04/2020 16:12  

I just don't want the PC brigade getting into bm if we cant have a laugh at times like theses we are well and truly stuffed. Any how I hope you are keeping safe and we will be seeing you at a bm meet up at some point this century. Stay safe laugh a lot

Update Reply
JP @ 22/04/2020 16:15  

I agree with JP with regard to the snowflakery associated with pc culture. BM is one of the last bastians where the biker mindset I remember from decades ago can still thrive. FB and other social media sites must have pc friendly pages to satisfy those of a delicate nature and disposition and I suggest those with no sense of humour go there......after all, it wouldn't cost anything to join, and the algorithms would wrap them in more than enough cottonwool to make feel safe. Obviously bad taste and outright vulgarity isn't necessary, but innuendo and smutty suggestion is what makes English humour standout from the mundane.

Update Reply
Double six @ 23/04/2020 11:12  

I never have a clue what to put on my profile... I just stick to the basics and a few pics. 😁😁

Update Reply
shazTea @ 07/05/2020 13:24  

Great words Jp

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/05/2020 21:31  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email