MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

What make's a good profile

What make's a good profile (3) - Forums [Biker Match] What make's a good profile (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

What make's a good profile

Hope you get it sorted Gl be good to see you there

Update Reply
JP @ 22/10/2018 03:09  

Trying my best JP fingers crossed.

Update Reply
GL Blue @ 22/10/2018 09:54  

My profile is honest...hence l get nil response. Not a problem nothing l'm not used to... It seems being decent caring and respectful count for nothing so l will take some advice & tell barefaced lies and addorn myself with henna tatoos for the photos..invent some henious criminal past an generally start sneering at everyone..lol..🤣🤣🤣🤣

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/10/2018 09:56  

My profile frightened the life out of me. I thought I looked ok, until my friend took the pictures for me to post!
I said "But I don't look like that"
She said "I think it's you to a T"!
I have since bought dark glasses!

Update Reply
Lilliput26 @ 27/10/2018 16:02  

Lilliput26, those pics on your profile are lovely!

Btw, I need to know ... Does pop often come down your nose? you may need to see a Doctor! 😱😵😉

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 27/10/2018 16:09  

To the OPs original question - one that people find interesting!
Even if you look like the back end of a bus, but you asked about profiles rather than pictures:)

Once you get past the "Do I fancy snogging them?" stage, it's whether what they like doing is something that you might enjoy doing with them. If you date someone you're going to spend more time on the mundane stuff where your clothes are on rather than off....

I usually spend my weekends performing open heart surgery and breeding prize-winning clams.
That's when I'm not dusting my books.
I'm single....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/10/2018 18:21  

a good sense of humour

Update Reply
eddietheeagle26 @ 28/10/2018 17:57  

For me...clear, recent photos, a nice smile and a sense of humour that comes through in the text; and no BS.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 19/11/2019 18:21  

that just about sums it up, I think

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
A (male) friend reviewed my profile and told me it would put off 90% of men. I don't personally see this as a bad thing ...it saves time 😂 Do you want to attract quantity or the right qualities?

Be honest, be yourself, let it say the basics about who you are and if it puts off some people, they're probably not right for you.

Update Reply
sonico33 @ 19/11/2019 20:40  

Simply be honest with your profile and expectations.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/12/2019 20:22  

That was a very interesting and informative read 👍

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/01/2020 20:47  

I seem to be drawn towards the ones that are interminably long but honest. You get such a better feel (you know what I mean) of someone when they write in a chatty way. Only been back a day and read some really honest, open profiles. Reckon you can't go wrong with a bit of bearing your heart, especially when you get to our age-it cuts through the bullshit!

Update Reply
Topcat5000 @ 07/01/2020 18:04  

Some of the long ones are long because they are full of bullshit. Short and to the point would be better I think. I don't like waffle.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/01/2020 19:21  

And before anyone asks, not that anyone does, I,m not looking for anyone.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/01/2020 19:24  

Hey all. I'm not sure what to put either! I want to meet new friends, but ultimately see if there is a like-minded man out there for me!

Update Reply
Rachliz13 @ 11/01/2020 00:35  

I saw someone I know on here a week or so ago, I mailed her to say her profile was very informative but her pic's didn't really show just how big her boobs are, and that she might get more success by mentioning that fact. 😊

Update Reply
invalid characters @ 11/01/2020 10:51  

Invalid characters, is that tongue-in-cheek humour or male chauvinism?!

Update Reply
Sandi @ 22/04/2020 08:57  

Shot straight from the hip there Sandi 😅
No matter what Invalid character meant, the post still seems to have gone down like a lead ballon 🙄😂

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/04/2020 11:43  

Lol Sox, maybe he should delete the S from his name? 😉😅

Update Reply
Sandi @ 22/04/2020 14:48  

I hope its chauvinism there is plenty of room on here for more banter

Update Reply
JP @ 22/04/2020 15:59  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email