MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

congrats!

congrats! (2) - Forums [Biker Match] congrats! (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

congrats!

YOU DEAF OLE BIDDY COME DOWN THIS WAY AN WE CAN SHOUT AT EACH OTHER AN HOBBLE DOWN THE POST OFFICE TO GET OUR PENSIONS oop's forgot youre still a whipper snapper!!still! your as old as the woman you feel they say!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 10/01/2008 08:47  

another thought the lost childrens hut on weymouth sands yrs ago was choc a block wiv lost kids showin how relaxed parents were about kids wanderin of! now its rare! pheadaphiles of couse did exist then but were likely to be family members or next door friends an nieghbours[peeps also took in lodgers then to make ends meet} an noone talked about there kids bein molested co's of the percieved shame!now its easy for a car owning perv to snatch an be away!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 10/01/2008 08:59  

Kids can still have that kind of fun,just means we have to join em.First night of the snow,in the absence of any sledges,Blue and i took the kids sledging on bin bags.A fantastic time was had by all,sledging(dangerously close to the river!!!)snowball fights,piley ons ect ect.Kids these days have lost their imaginations and sense of adventure cos WE buy em playstations ect,sit em in front of dvds cos its easier than playing with em,tell em off for coming home dirty or with ripped clothes cos WE spent silly amounts on designer togs and dont let em do anything remotely risky cos WE freak out.There was plenty of pervs when we were kids too,only we were always in big groups cos evreyone went out to play,staying in was a punishment not a pleasure.I for one still have great fun climbing trees with the bairn(now 21!!!)having bike races,swimming in the burn ect and if we taught our kids how to have fun for free instead of throwing money at them cos we can't be ar*ed they wouldn't be the demanding brats most of em seem to be these days.

Ahem,rant over,i'll put me soapbox awa again.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/01/2008 12:35  

youre right how manytimes yu see familys out for a ' family day out' in town shoppin!!!boys in the games station shops angirls in trinkett an clothes shops dad lookin grumpy mother stressed out!when they are fairly happy is when they sit in mcdonalds eatin crap!then drive home in the people carrier an sit in front of the box!probably eatin crisps n pizza an guzzlin cola!i did try with my two but its hard in the face of advertisin an what they see other kids doin,""why are they drivin to town an we have to walk"an so an so's got the latest game!!"dad youre mean!"its hard bein a parent!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 10/01/2008 13:06  

Nobody said it was easy Tango,but hey,its gotta to be the most rewarding job in the job in the world

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/01/2008 13:24  

Hmmm Cassie, you forgot to mention that YOU won the sledging race AND nearly went in the river as well . Good job I was there to save you (hero, or what? lol). True what you say about kids nowadays though, if it ain't got a screen then they don't wanna know. We'll show them how to enjoy life eh?

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 10/01/2008 15:53  

you produce life an set it of in the world anythin can happen to it like when yu blow up a ballon an let it go it can go anywhere!!everybody has a part to play in the game of life if they want to play, if not thats up to them dont judge them!its there life.[ramblings of tango man]

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 10/01/2008 17:31  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email