MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Anyone up for a meet at Squires??

Anyone up for a meet at Squires?? - Forums [Biker Match] Anyone up for a meet at Squires?? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Anyone up for a meet at Squires??

Since I for one enjoyed the meet at Squires in November so much, I was wondering if any of you would be up for doing it again, perhaps at the end of this month, or sometime in Feb? Its not ideal biking weather, granted, however, if we all get our heads together and could car share, or take a pillion if you do want to come on the bike, it would be a good opportunity for us all to keep in touch and have a chat in person before the bike season and weather picks up. Anyone interested, let me know and we can sort out a weekend to do it, and which day would suit best, Saturday or Sunday? Also, its Valentines Day in Feb, anyone got any suggestions for that one?? Couples and singles alike should get together, and I don't mind travelling!! Suggestions welcome!! Marie xx

Update Reply
FlameRed @ 09/01/2008 07:36  

Oh I would love to come Marie...if it is end of Jan or middle to end of Feb certainly can do! Valentines Day is a good idea, near or around that date...

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 09/01/2008 09:06  

Sounds Good Marie

Update Reply
Herne @ 09/01/2008 13:29  

Sounds good to me Marie but would prefer middle to late feb, doubt I would ride all that way that time of year as the weather is so unpredictable, I would come in the car. Like you say it's nice to try and stay in contact even during the wintery months. I am going to be heading up to Southport some time in Feb so will check the map and see where Squires is in relation to there.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 09/01/2008 13:40  

CG I'm not letting you navigate me! From Google maps, Tamworth-Southport is 108 miles. Go via Leeds and it's 194 miles! Weekend of Feb 9/10 is reserved for a BikeChat get together, BTW. What are you doing in our neck of the woods, anyway?

Update Reply
Wills @ 09/01/2008 15:59  

Sounds a cracking idea Marie, I'#m sure I'll be able to persuade my good lady to venture out on the bike and make the trip to Squires. Let us know the date and we'll be there.

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 09/01/2008 16:11  

Well, we could either go for the 17th Feb, or 24th Feb, both are Sundays, if that suits everyone who might be interested in coming?? Just let me know which one suits best?

Update Reply
FlameRed @ 09/01/2008 16:38  

Good days for me so far Marie

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 09/01/2008 19:08  

Great idea FlameRed, all I have to do is find a kind person willing to give me a pillion, or lift. (Preferably pillion lol) Altho Sunday is usually a very busy day at Squires I doubt it will be that busy in February. If someone could persuade Scooby and earthwind to go it would be great to see them again.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 10/01/2008 05:05  

Wills just like I am no good with distance and directions I am it seems hopeless with dates,(ok with figs) I won't be able to make Squires in Feb after all, my daughter's baby is due on the 8th and I am going to see Jo Bonamassa on the 17th with Bluesbiker, Jen and Di.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 10/01/2008 05:10  

well since i dont have a bike or car,i will have to find someone willing to take me,i would much prefer car to bike though,wen i went in november i was frozen stiff lol,so wat date is it then,you gave 2 dates

Update Reply
katydevil @ 10/01/2008 05:32  

Hi KD...if going in car, have to go by Sheffield on M1 perhaps you would like a lift? pm me nearer time to ensure I am going! LOL!

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 10/01/2008 05:39  

17th o

Update Reply
Steve55 @ 10/01/2008 13:10  

17th or 24th suits me - pencilled in me diary.

Update Reply
Steve55 @ 10/01/2008 13:10  

Well it seems like the 24th Feb might be a good date, also it'll give those who are loved up to have their Valentines Weekend away, or whatever, if thats suits? I'll see about getting it posted on the events calendar.. Kwak could you help me out there please, hun?

Update Reply
FlameRed @ 10/01/2008 13:24  

24th it is then Marie! C's ya there!

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 10/01/2008 13:49  

CG Why are you comming to Southport in Feb Linda

Update Reply
lcotgrave @ 10/01/2008 14:02  

LC you'd be suprise where I have friends. I was going to go to Southport for a girlie night but forgot Jodie's baby is due so got to wait until she has given birth as she wants me at the birth and to cut the cord.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 10/01/2008 14:09  

Marie, how about sticking the meet in the Events section?

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 10/01/2008 16:24  

Blue, tis done. Bung your name down on the event page folks. (follow the link) FlameRed, if you need me to edit, or add to, it let me know. http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...ent_id=147

Update Reply
Sandi @ 10/01/2008 17:53  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email