MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Just a thought

Just a thought (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Just a thought (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Just a thought

Tangoman don't forget I didn't complain !!

Update Reply
Scary @ 09/01/2008 10:07  

Bus pass or not for me, looks like there isn't anyone in my age range so I will have to go for a Toy Boy. Just a thought, if I am intitled to a bus pass but use my bike instead can I claim help towards my petrol?

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 09/01/2008 13:43  

Well TM60, I think that would be an absolute classic of an introduction!! Extremely original, if nothing else!!! As for help with the petrol Dips, I think I'm gonna make enquiries to the DWP for you there hun!! Can you imagine, "Listen, dear, I can't walk without my sticks to the bus stop, however, if you help me with the fuel costs, I'll get on me bike and ride into town!"

Update Reply
FlameRed @ 09/01/2008 16:45  

right fr! nxt march my bus pass is national so look out !one geriatic headin north stoppin of at every fkn bus stop on the way jeez hope they got big bogs on these buses!!an no gorgeous scary yu didnt moan mores the pity!!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 09/01/2008 19:31  

Ure all mad! Brill!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/01/2008 19:36  

Hey Tango,helps if you wake em up first bud

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/01/2008 12:12  

Dear me, BlueBoy!! Thought you were a gentleman...!! You should NEVER wake a lady from her slumber... thats darn rude!! You know the rules.... Pull the nightie down when you're done!!

Update Reply
FlameRed @ 10/01/2008 12:54  

OOOPS!! Sorry Cassie!! Same rules apply though!!!

Update Reply
FlameRed @ 10/01/2008 12:56  

Think it's about time we changed our pics Cassie, seems to be confusing peeps lol Just for the record TM, I've never arm-wrestled a lady 'oop North' yet!

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 10/01/2008 16:04  

jus what i wus told guess its a myth,maybe venture forth up to the northern hemisphere one day!!be like a missionary bringin civilisation to the savages!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 10/01/2008 17:20  

hahaha u shud have just asked! I cud have clicked a button and got that for you in about 2 milliseconds! :-) I did this a while ago, and also compared the number of subscribers from each sex. It seems women are just more generous (Or like to talk more, not sure which lol) and so theres a much higher percent of the females subscribed than of the men. Which is why u dont see the guys being active in the forums etc.... they're all lingering in the background waiting for the time to strike lol. Come on fellas get joining in with the forums and chat etc, ur letting the team down (tight sods).

Update Reply
Matt @ 10/01/2008 17:37  

so that means a higher chance of coppin off with these subscribin babes??

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 10/01/2008 17:49  

We are just less tight as Matt says...men and their wallets! LOL! Anyway...us ladies want a fella....and if they are too tight to fork out the very low subscription fee to get themselves a woman...then they are not worth looking at! Come on TM60 when are you coming up NORF!

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 10/01/2008 18:42  

am i on a promise then??

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 11/01/2008 06:00  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email