MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

A Change in Society

A Change in Society - Forums [Biker Match] A Change in Society - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

A Change in Society

Dear Members,

I have been out of the UK for 20 years. I was saddened on my return during my first bike run to have an expensive pair of Raybans lifted from where I had been sitting. The culprit was spotted but I wasn't informed until afterwards when I returned to the occupied table to pick them up.

I incorrectly believed the North West to have been a haven, far removed from such activity but now guess I have to accept there are no more havens left in the UK and that things have changed. I need to be just as alert and switched on over here as I am in those countries I work in.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/07/2018 11:02  

I left my purse at a canalside pub that om fairly local at but passing custom us high due to busy canal etc......... Anyhoooo my purse was safely behind the bar and most boaters I know leave alsorts out on back of boat or on roof and mostly it's fine....... There is always the odd scumbag, just a shame when the scum gets away with it.....agree with Cat it's not necessarily an area thing...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/07/2018 19:49  

I live in London. If somebody shakes my hand I count my fingers afterwards. 😉

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/07/2018 23:11  

I was in Leeds for a few years and somehow managed to lose my virginity. Damn strange thing is I've looked and looked but haven't yet found it. LOL Life is too short. Now I am back in the uk and set to live my life to the full, kiss like ts my first kiss, dance like ive never danced before and live my life as if every day could be the last............one day I will be right xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/02/2020 08:53  

Welcome back, good luck with your next mission outlined above. 👍🏻

Remember: Don't put your shades down 😉😏

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 06/02/2020 11:03  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email