MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

Thank You's & Karma (back again LoL)

Thank You's & Karma (back again LoL) - Forums [Biker Match] Thank You's & Karma (back again LoL) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

Thank You's & Karma (back again LoL)

Just a thought...

I think a 'Thanks' button might be nice on users posts in the forum, seen some really helpful posts of late.

and, Thanks could be linked to Karma score, maybe?

So, Catkins would ALWAYS be 5 stars and a life member, forever - NEVER seen such dedication.

Ta

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/07/2018 12:08  

👍Good idea

Update Reply
Sandi @ 07/07/2018 08:01  

I'm glad to see the back of Karma to be honest, as there were people who never used the site, never went to meet ups, weren't subscribed members (so couldn't PM at the time) and never posted in forums who had 100% karma and I still to this day couldn't understand how they got it. Glad to see it gone hopefully forever. JMO ;)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/07/2018 12:03  

I think they got there Karma from PM's and the number of people looking at there profiles.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/07/2018 21:35  

Karma is still there, well it is on my profile. There are several factors that make up the karma rating. Sending messages is one of them.
As for getting rid, that has been said many times and Matt is adamant it's staying.
Personally I think karma is the wrong name, as most of karma is made up of a member's activity/ interaction on the site.
The karma rating is good if you're competitive but means nowt if you're not.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 07/07/2018 23:35  

Your Karma is based on what you put in to the site Pms forum posts and so on. The biggest input to your karma rating is how much you have paid ie if you have just paid up12 months subs you get lots of Karma. Matt recons it show members with high Karma rating as good members ? No if a male members has high Karma and has only paid a couple of months subs with no forum posts He is a player. So if the female members are unsure they can use it to there advantage. My Karma is 4, I post in the forums put on events and contact new members. Out of the top 50 male members on BM I have never heard of 37 I have been to 100s of events all over and joined BM in May 2008 so that says it all really. Just took a look at the Ladys profiles and there not much better only 35 out of the top 50. ? Think Im using this site all wrong lol

Update Reply
JP @ 08/07/2018 06:11  

If a bloke has high Karma I assume he messages lots of chicks......

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/07/2018 15:22  

I guess thats right - LoL

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
If a bloke has high Karma I assume he messages lots of chicks......

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/07/2018 06:40  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email