MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Oooops!

Oooops! - Forums [Biker Match] Oooops! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Oooops!

I have decided on a 'Gargoyle Gecko' seems quite apt for me hahaha, getting him in couple weeks :) 'twas a choice between a snake and a lizard and I've had snakes before and can cuddle a lizard (never had before) so he won hands down :) Ah bless wee Ali Bongo, I be a cuddling him when I'm over bless him wee sausage xxx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/07/2018 21:08  

Aww what you getting Elizadee chick? A bearded dragon 🐲?? It's so lush getting new babies I've been thinking of getting a couple of budgies...... Lmfaooo sorry I tjought of budgie smugglers then 😂😂😂😂😂..... Serious though I loves budgies x
Just read above...... Piccies def

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/07/2018 21:11  

Aye Suzi I know the budgies you thinking of hahahahaha xxxxxx No cant afford Bearded Dragon at min but 'tis on my list :) Ach wee birdies are lovely cos they chat away to you, well worth getting more hon xxx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/07/2018 21:13  

And I bet you just can't wait for snuggles Catkins chick...... Lovely lovely lush x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/07/2018 21:13  

xxxxxxx to ma wee maties and their wee fur, feather and scales
kids-a-coming-soon xxxx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/07/2018 21:53  

Yesssss 😄 😄 fur babies forum..... Any concerns or advice or just giggles pmsl 😄😄
Hey you two I've been looking on rescue sites and found a darling lil ringneck parakeet........ My only concern is in this weather every window is open and thst could be a problemo so om gonna ring em and have a chat 😊 xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/07/2018 17:34  

Oh hope you can get the parakeet, how cute :) Perhaps you could construct a type of cage which runs the length of your home so it will be caged alas but will have a bit of space to fly about in??? Let us know what the rescue centre says Suzi x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/07/2018 19:44  

Cat, he is a wee darlin', his eyes are a gorgeous colour, very mesmerising too xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/07/2018 23:07  

Ooooh it's lush buying all the accoutrements and also I love that word and thought it was just me that used it 😁😁😁😄..... Gonna go see lush pics now

Yes Eliza chick I get ya, only problem with that us boat roof is only 6ft 3 or so......lol....ill just let birdie oot in the evening in the summer or suss something out.....im still researching xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/07/2018 18:45  

Ohhhhhh gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous.... Ambrose is handsome and beautiful and he reminds me of my Khan.... Same colour eyes and everything...... Gosh I love ginger cats..... Nit long now Catkins chick xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/07/2018 18:51  

Hope you get something sorted Suzi, I suppose if it gets used to you he/she will fly around a bit and come back to you, I know little about keeping birdies xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/07/2018 20:11  

I'm still making final decisions Eliza chick....i don't want to get the wrong pet fir situation etc I may go back to a couple of ratties.... I've had rats before and they are like little dogs, very loving, inquisitive and fun......the jury is out at mo..... I gotta makey mind up!! Xx
When do you get your gecko and must put piccies 😊 xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/07/2018 20:42  

Oh go for the wee ratties :) My friend has 4 rats and a hamster, I always look after them for her when she is away and 'tis a pleasure, I adore them, wee naughty and very cuddly furbabies indeed.
Am looking around for cheap-ish vivarium at min and then get my wee baby Gecko, hopefully a month's time :) Yes need to start putting up more pics on my profile deffo!!! xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/07/2018 21:51  

Cat that wee pub sounds lovely, what a great attitude...'if you don't like animals you don't come in' ... brilliant! Yep, deffo recommend ratties as pets especially in a small living area.
My wee mate Lizzie got 2 new wee baby rats 2 weeks ago, to add to her adult ones she already had, unfortunately she went into hospital the night after she got them and her man looked after them (she couldn't get hold of me at the time) he didn't integrate them properly so now she has to get new cages for them all :( xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/07/2018 22:15  

Ahh yess that pub sounds bloomin awesome 😁 😁... I've had 2girl rats and then later two boys and they is gawjussss indeedioo 😍😍😍..... I'll let you know what transpires.......xx
Whoops about your friend..... Typical blokey pmsl x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/07/2018 19:41  

Pmsl.... I do find that men pretend to listen and take in all the detail but being hunters they don't think they need detail.......... 😂 😂 my doggie is stubborn, strong willed, never does what he's asked without questioning it, thinks he rules the roost.... AND underneath all that confident coqueishness he's sensitive and loving.......... Mo wonder we clash coz I'm just the same pmsl 😂 😂 😂

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/07/2018 20:03  

Big huggles to Ambrose x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/07/2018 13:24  

I'm nit gonna rush into any new "family members" at the moment Catkins chick coz my wee dawgie keeps me so busy..... But having said that I am still looking into all different rescue places....... So I'll just let things happen... 😁😁 xx
Ive seen more hornets this summer than ever!! I think our native hornets ain't so bad but it's the Asian hornets that if spotted need getting rid coz our bees ain't used to them........ Nature is bloomin hard to watch sometimes 🙁🙁 I remember a program about soldier ants....... Just arggghhhhh
But yes I loves bees too but even they kill their own queen at the end of the season ☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️
X

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/07/2018 10:33  

Offending a lesbian last night by saying, “I could use her arse as a bottle opener!”

Who knew lesbians were so touchy!!

pmsl she’s a right mardy cow, is Claire. By the time I’d spent 10 minutes trying to explain the joke, I suddenly gave up trying to unoffend her and just left her stewing in her own stroppiness. 😂

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/07/2018 14:17  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email