MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Wheelie School?

Wheelie School? - Forums [Biker Match] Wheelie School? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Wheelie School?

I only passed my test three months ago, but loving riding my Scrambler Icon. Rarely use my car these days.

I did the Met Police BikeSafe course a couple of weeks ago and rather amazingly, they suggested doing a wheelie school for ongoing training, on the basis that anything that teaches you better control of your bike is a good idea. The 20-year old that still lives in my 54 year old head thinks it's a terrific idea.

Can anyone suggest a good school, ideally not too far from me. I live very close to Gatwick on the Surrey/Kent border.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/06/2018 11:34  

try

http://www.stuntasylum.com/contact

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 20/06/2018 13:55  

Sounds like a great idea, I did inadvertently do a wheelie when I had my first wee bike years back (Yam DTe 125 trailie) I accelerated in first gear too much lol, went flying off of course and hurt my pride :) Had a gap of 20 odd years and then I was also taught/took through test last year by a traffic cop, I mastered the art of 'slow control' with help from him much more quickly 2nd time around driving a bike. Stunt school sounds great fun and it will definitely help you have more control. Might have a go at it myself when my bike is back on road, good luck! :)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/06/2018 20:37  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email