MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Scammer

Scammer - Forums [Biker Match] Scammer - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Scammer

CHARITYDESIRE13
contacted me and initiated conversation.
Unusual as no female ever has so far.
I appreciate I am not a Brad-U-Like or other such alluring Adonis figure cut from granite.
I live in Chipping Campden, 'she' lives in Dartford [it's a good way away but near enough]
To cut a long story short my Spidey Senses were very much on high alert especially because her English grammar was poor and her phrasing not too clever. Other things didn't add up. I eventually got asked to be friends on facebook but it took many days for 'her' to acknowledge even though we were chatting on here and on email.
When she did friend me I was met with an uneasy feeling about how genuine the profile was for numerous reasons.
Her cover story was 'she' is setting up a business [medical supplies] and is travelling all over the country.
Then she contacted me suddenly being on a course in Ireland to pass exams which will provide her with a certificate to operate !?!
Low and behold a day ago she had no money for books to assist in her passing her course and I was asked to assist with a small donation via an Itune card for £25 !!
I immediatly cut the conversation, unfriended the person and blocked 'her'.
A CAUTIONARY TALE

Update Reply
Bluenosepixie @ 06/06/2018 09:51  

Have you reported the profile?

Cautionary tale it is, one of the reasons we advise folk to chat for a while on BM before giving out FB, email or telephone details.

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 06/06/2018 12:28  

I have......
I did all of that etc etc etc...........
and as I stated in the topic I have kept it short.
ie I chatted a while ON HERE numerous times before moving on but alarms were already ringing etc etc etc....
I am trying to WARN people,

Sadly I put this on the General Forum and when I first go onto FORUMS this topic DOES NOT SHOW UP.
Not in any forum or even as a most recent entry as a New Topic [or any topic]
I have to specifically search.,
Even then the topic title Scammer fails to be found.

Update Reply
Bluenosepixie @ 06/06/2018 13:11  

The Old Adage; If it sounds too good to be true, it usual is! Springs to mind.

Aww well better luck next time Bluenosepixie👍

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 06/06/2018 18:59  

Yeh, back to the basket weaving ..........
----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
The Old Adage; If it sounds too good to be true, it usual is! Springs to mind.

Aww well better luck next time Bluenosepixie👍

Update Reply
Bluenosepixie @ 06/06/2018 21:43  

I think I need that Ladybird 🐞 book I saw at the checkout in Sainsbury's.........' How to Date'..... I knew there was something missing from school reading 📖 pmsl 😂 😂 😂 😂

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/06/2018 21:52  

School reading...... pah.... all that did was confirm that Shakespeare was a forerunner to all TV soaps, but in a stupid lingo and I cared little for either.
Maths was probably the only thing worth turning up for. Mainly because Mrs Roberts was ridiculously well endowed for someone so slim and she was drop dead gorgeous.
[She looked like Francoise Pascal from Mind your language but about 10 times better looking !!!!! [YES REALLY]

Quote:
I think I need that Ladybird 🐞 book I saw at the checkout in Sainsbury's.........' How to Date'..... I knew there was something missing from school reading 📖 pmsl 😂 😂 😂 😂

Update Reply
Bluenosepixie @ 07/06/2018 10:31  

Next you'll be telling me that all the horny women on the internet that live near me, aren't actually looking for sex after all. Boy, how silly do I feel.

pmsl

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/06/2018 14:03  

Pmsl maths.... Nooooooooooooooo...... My fave subject wS English language just coz I love the English language I guess.... Always have..... But maths is just daft 😁😁😁😁🤣🤣🤣🤣
Then again I don't think it was the maths that interested you like you said pmsl....... Typical boy.... 😋☺️☺️

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/06/2018 19:11  

Pmsl cornholio 😁😁 they keep messaging me toooooo 😳😬!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/06/2018 19:13  

I also get African princes promising me a share of their inheritance. So far I've sent my bank details to 6 or 7 people and not received a penny. Have I been scammed?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/06/2018 22:20  

Nah they just need more info......

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/06/2018 21:50  

Ah erm GUILTY your Honouress.
Up until Mrs Roberts draw droppingly erupted into my tiny world, girls had been little more than an inconvenience I had had to suffer by annoying me, demanding unwarranted attention when there were far more interesting things such as Football and Bands !!!

Quote:
Pmsl maths.... Nooooooooooooooo...... My fave subject wS English language just coz I love the English language I guess.... Always have..... But maths is just daft 😁😁😁😁🤣🤣🤣🤣
Then again I don't think it was the maths that interested you like you said pmsl....... Typical boy.... 😋☺️☺️

Update Reply
Bluenosepixie @ 11/06/2018 09:05  

WHAT !!???!!! They aren't ! Shirley Knot ????

Quote:
Next you'll be telling me that all the horny women on the internet that live near me, aren't actually looking for sex after all. Boy, how silly do I feel.

pmsl

Update Reply
Bluenosepixie @ 11/06/2018 09:06  

I don't think so. I think they're doing something called washing no er cleaning, hmmm no ah Laundering your account. You should find it all nice and empty and ready to start afresh.

Quote:
I also get African princes promising me a share of their inheritance. So far I've sent my bank details to 6 or 7 people and not received a penny. Have I been scammed?

Update Reply
Bluenosepixie @ 11/06/2018 09:09  

pmsl

Years ago, a mate of mine ran this Nigerian bloke ragged. He was trying to scam my mate, so said mate got a Western Union receipt off the internet and Photoshopped this bloke's details on it, then sent him to Western Union to collect the money. He went down there and they said it hadn't come through, there's no record of it landing yet. So he mailed my mate and told him, so my mate did it again and sent him back down there. Four or five times he went down there cos of my mate messing about with Photoshop. We were in tears, the bloke thought he'd won the lottery at first, then it dawned on him that the scammer had just been scammed.

The best bit was when my mate gave him the address to go and collect the cash in person, the local Police Station address. It's amazing what you can do online these days. lmao

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/06/2018 11:25  

Crash Hats off to you and your mate, as I wouldn't know where to start on that type of instant reprisal. I'd SOOOO love to though.
I'm much more sophisticated in my approach to revenge. Hammer to the kneecaps or back of the head........

Update Reply
Bluenosepixie @ 11/06/2018 12:07  

I can't use Photoshop, it's too complicated. I can use a hammer though :D

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/06/2018 13:20  

Ordinarily I'd add a laughing character thingy here at this point in reply to yours, but sadly [a] I'm on a PC and [b] there appears not to be a facility to add a humorous little chap.............so if you could imagine one on my behalf......

Quote:
I can't use Photoshop, it's too complicated. I can use a hammer though :D

Update Reply
Bluenosepixie @ 12/06/2018 18:47  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email