MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Barmouth camp 24th Aug 2018

Barmouth camp 24th Aug 2018 (4) - Forums [Biker Match] Barmouth camp 24th Aug 2018 (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Barmouth camp 24th Aug 2018

This year the normal September camp is being bumped forward a few weeks as September is busy. We have spoken to the site and they are happy for us to turn up over the Bank holiday weekend.

The Barns Campsite and Pet Farm
Fford Tyydyn Felin
Talybont
Gwynedd
LL43 2AP

All forms of transport is welcome including Cars Motorhomes Bicycles Donkeys and motorcycles if you have them. if its your weekend with the Kids you are more than welcome to bring them it will give Jackie someone to talk to and they can give lessons in the use of mobile phones and any other technology that is there .
I will be there Friday the 24th if you have been to other Barmouth camps you will know its a nice site and I think it is still only £5.00 PPPN so cheep and no need to book unless you need electric hook up if you do please contact Brummie Jackie and she will arrange for you, As there are are only a few these will be on a 1st come basis unless you need power for medical reasons then you are top of the list. Payment is on arrival and NO deposit is needed, site is fairly level toilet and shower in next field this is just a chill out weekend so no bands are booked for this its just a relaxed weekend of ride outs chilling and the odd Lemonade or 5.

JUST TO RECAP
August bank holiday camp just turn and enjoy.
This year the normal September camp is being bumped forward a few weeks as September is busy. We have spoken to the site and they are happy for us to turn up over the Bank holiday weekend.

The Barns Campsite and Pet Farm
Fford Tyydyn Felin
Talybont
Gwynedd
LL43 2AP

All forms of transport is welcome including Cars Motorhomes Bicycles Donkeys and motorcycles if you have them. if its your weekend with the Kids you are more than welcome to bring them it will give Jackie someone to talk to and they can give lessons in the use of mobile phones and any other technology that is there .
I will be there Friday the 24th if you have been to other Barmouth camps you will know its a nice site and I think it is still only £5.00 PPPN so cheep and no need to book unless you need electric hook up if you do please contact Brummie Jackie and she will arrange for you, As there are are only a few these will be on a 1st come basis unless you need power for medical reasons then you are top of the list. Payment is on arrival and NO deposit is needed, site is fairly level toilet and shower in next field this is just a chill out weekend so no bands are booked for this its just a relaxed weekend of ride outs chilling and the odd Lemonade or 5.

JUST TO RECAP
August bank holiday camp just turn up and enjoy.

Update Reply
JP @ 13/06/2018 17:34  

Pub is about 5min walk great food and drink very friendly staff

Update Reply
JP @ 16/06/2018 09:36  

And JP will buy a pint to anyone who can pronounce the name of the pub at the end of the evening.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 16/06/2018 11:15  

Ok at last orders we will get the Manager to decide who has the best pronunciation of the pub name and they will win a pint. Olive you and your welsh mates are excluded from this sorry .

Update Reply
JP @ 16/06/2018 13:00  

Count me in...:)>

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 16/06/2018 13:04  

Be good to see you there Jinx

Update Reply
JP @ 17/06/2018 17:30  

Blimey - just seeing this!: Might just have to dig the tent out & come along just to meet a few of you! Just have to.pray work will have a miraculous change of character & grant me the BH as leave... Pretty decent ride from Shropshire, so win-win!

Update Reply
Steve-Oh @ 17/06/2018 23:57  

Steve you are welcome to join us and help us with consuming large amount of lemonade and the odd pie

Update Reply
JP @ 18/06/2018 06:23  

Jinx be good to annoy you again :)
Steve be good to meet you

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 18/06/2018 11:41  

Just seen this, I will be there last year was brilliant. Catch up with those I know and meet new.

Update Reply
Witcher Man @ 18/06/2018 18:54  

JP welsh lessons can be arranged lol

Update Reply
newbikerchick @ 18/06/2018 22:49  

Teach JP to speak welsh in one night, His teachers had years to teach him English and I still can't understand him.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 18/06/2018 23:00  

As a newbie I’d love to attend but I’m working over the weekend. Would there be any point in just going on the Friday?

Update Reply
Prizefire @ 18/06/2018 23:04  

NBC you can judge who is the best at the pub name. As for Ragnars comment you can pitch your tent next to BJ for that.
Prizefire not sure how many will be there on the Friday I think there will be a couple there by lunch time

Update Reply
JP @ 19/06/2018 01:19  

I don't think I'll make this now as I shall be blacking my bottom....... 🙄 sad to miss this one but gotta grab the available blacking slot
I'll be at lowerode though...... Have fun everypeeps x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/06/2018 21:24  

Sorry to see this Suzi but if you need to black your bottom you just have to do it. From the pictures I've seen it looks like its a big job too

Update Reply
JP @ 22/06/2018 18:05  

Sounds a good meet, see you there, anyone wanting to meet up and ride down?

Update Reply
peter1200gs @ 23/06/2018 10:26  

Hey Peter, possibly will let ya know after spoken to the crazy gang!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 23/06/2018 14:11  

Thanks Lindsay

Update Reply
peter1200gs @ 23/06/2018 16:44  

I might be in the car, doubt I'll be on Ziggy. unless anyone wants to take the long way down with 125 in tow? :)

Update Reply
Karey @ 24/06/2018 20:09  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email