MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Barmouth camp 24th Aug 2018

Barmouth camp 24th Aug 2018 (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Barmouth camp 24th Aug 2018 (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Barmouth camp 24th Aug 2018

Thanks JP 👍

Update Reply
yorkie mick @ 30/05/2018 22:59  

This year the normal September camp is being bumped forward a few weeks as September is busy. We have spoken to the site and they are happy for us to turn up over the Bank holiday weekend.

The Barns Campsite and Pet Farm
Fford Tyydyn Felin
Talybont
Gwynedd
LL43 2AP

All forms of transport is welcome including Cars Motorhomes Bicycles Donkeys and motorcycles if you have them. if its your weekend with the Kids you are more than welcome to bring them it will give Jackie someone to talk to and they can give lessons in the use of mobile phones and any other technology that is there .
I will be there Friday the 24th if you have been to other Barmouth camps you will know its a nice site and I think it is still only £5.00 PPPN so cheep and no need to book unless you need electric hook up if you do please contact Brummie Jackie and she will arrange for you, As there are are only a few these will be on a 1st come basis unless you need power for medical reasons then you are top of the list. Payment is on arrival and NO deposit is needed, site is fairly level toilet and shower in next field this is just a chill out weekend so no bands are booked for this its just a relaxed weekend of ride outs chilling and the odd Lemonade or 5.

JUST TO RECAP
August bank holiday camp just turn and enjoy.
This year the normal September camp is being bumped forward a few weeks as September is busy. We have spoken to the site and they are happy for us to turn up over the Bank holiday weekend.

The Barns Campsite and Pet Farm
Fford Tyydyn Felin
Talybont
Gwynedd
LL43 2AP

All forms of transport is welcome including Cars Motorhomes Bicycles Donkeys and motorcycles if you have them. if its your weekend with the Kids you are more than welcome to bring them it will give Jackie someone to talk to and they can give lessons in the use of mobile phones and any other technology that is there .
I will be there Friday the 24th if you have been to other Barmouth camps you will know its a nice site and I think it is still only £5.00 PPPN so cheep and no need to book unless you need electric hook up if you do please contact Brummie Jackie and she will arrange for you, As there are are only a few these will be on a 1st come basis unless you need power for medical reasons then you are top of the list. Payment is on arrival and NO deposit is needed, site is fairly level toilet and shower in next field this is just a chill out weekend so no bands are booked for this its just a relaxed weekend of ride outs chilling and the odd Lemonade or 5.

JUST TO RECAP
August bank holiday camp just turn up and enjoy.

Update Reply
JP @ 31/05/2018 01:09  

Might do this one tooooooo.... Yeehaaasaa 😁 😁 got it down in me calendar 🤡

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/06/2018 17:46  

Be good to see you there Suzie

Update Reply
JP @ 03/06/2018 15:14  

Thank you JP 😄 and be good to be there

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/06/2018 17:01  

Plenty of ice cream to be had :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 06/06/2018 12:29  

Ice cream parlours shut down.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/06/2018 15:37  

Yarg you are now in double figures!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 06/06/2018 17:44  

Due to river Bank stabilaty Jackie is Not permitted any ice cream

Update Reply
JP @ 07/06/2018 06:48  

cheeky git !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 07/06/2018 10:18  

Just a one Cornetto 🍦

Give it to me 😁

Update Reply
yorkie mick @ 07/06/2018 22:22  

This is a pet friendly site so Lady's you can bring your husband but please remember they Must be kept under control at all times and any mess MUST be cleaned up

Update Reply
JP @ 10/06/2018 08:58  

So that's how BJ gets in!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/06/2018 19:27  

Like that is it ................Yarg you just became my number 1 volunteer - how kind

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 11/06/2018 10:01  

Oops! She,s read it , anyone got a disguise I can borrow?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/06/2018 15:50  

Just hide behind me

Update Reply
JP @ 11/06/2018 17:10  

I,m sure she doesn't mean it, she,s a friendly little pixie really.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/06/2018 19:44  

Yarg ..... JP will just move out the way

You just mind when and where i sprinkle my pixie dust !!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 12/06/2018 11:24  

Theres a fair bit of pixie dust to be had in Birmingham, at least I think that's what it is.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/06/2018 13:44  

I have been told that pixie dust comes in big chunks about the same size as a brick

Update Reply
JP @ 13/06/2018 17:34  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email