MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Barmouth camp 24th Aug 2018

Barmouth camp 24th Aug 2018 (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Barmouth camp 24th Aug 2018 (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Barmouth camp 24th Aug 2018

Its not a rally its just a friendly camp and get together, have a few beers at the pub, maybe a rideout again and generally poke fun at BJ.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/05/2018 10:18  

Sounds good to me :)

Update Reply
brenyfish18 @ 13/05/2018 11:02  

Don't forget your riding gear brenyfish, the ride outs are usually good fun :-)

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 13/05/2018 17:39  

Yarg thats 5 ice creams you owe me !

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 13/05/2018 19:00  

I,ll start saving up.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/05/2018 19:15  

Yep as they need flakes in

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 13/05/2018 19:18  

You not allowed Chocolate and Ice cream its way too fattening

Update Reply
JP @ 14/05/2018 19:22  

Chocolate? I thought she meant corn flakes. Yeah, too fattening BJ it,ll ruin your figure.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/05/2018 23:18  

say what !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 15/05/2018 11:32  

Ok, its too late.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/05/2018 14:54  

Its never too late :)

Chill weekend with good company

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 17/05/2018 20:48  

There are some great roads and tracks around the area and if your into walking some very good walks. All welcome to this including cars drivers lol Dogs are welcome on the site as long as they clean up after there humans and don't let them wonder off without supervision. Bj is alway on the look out for children to play with so see can steel there ice-cream and sweets.

Update Reply
JP @ 21/05/2018 08:55  

This year the normal September camp is being bumped forward a few weeks as September is busy. We have spoken to the site and they are happy for us to turn up over the Bank holiday weekend.

The Barns Campsite and Pet Farm
Fford Tyydyn Felin
Talybont
Gwynedd
LL43 2AP

All forms of transport is welcome including Cars Motorhomes Bicycles Donkeys and motorcycles if you have them. if its your weekend with the Kids you are more than welcome to bring them it will give Jackie someone to talk to and they can give lessons in the use of mobile phones and any other technology that is there .
I will be there Friday the 24th if you have been to other Barmouth camps you will know its a nice site and I think it is still only £5.00 PPPN so cheep and no need to book unless you need electric hook up if you do please contact Brummie Jackie and she will arrange for you, As there are are only a few these will be on a 1st come basis unless you need power for medical reasons then you are top of the list. Payment is on arrival and NO deposit is needed, site is fairly level toilet and shower in next field this is just a chill out weekend so no bands are booked for this its just a relaxed weekend of ride outs chilling and the odd Lemonade or 5.

JUST TO RECAP
August bank holiday camp just turn and enjoy.
This year the normal September camp is being bumped forward a few weeks as September is busy. We have spoken to the site and they are happy for us to turn up over the Bank holiday weekend.

The Barns Campsite and Pet Farm
Fford Tyydyn Felin
Talybont
Gwynedd
LL43 2AP

All forms of transport is welcome including Cars Motorhomes Bicycles Donkeys and motorcycles if you have them. if its your weekend with the Kids you are more than welcome to bring them it will give Jackie someone to talk to and they can give lessons in the use of mobile phones and any other technology that is there .
I will be there Friday the 24th if you have been to other Barmouth camps you will know its a nice site and I think it is still only £5.00 PPPN so cheep and no need to book unless you need electric hook up if you do please contact Brummie Jackie and she will arrange for you, As there are are only a few these will be on a 1st come basis unless you need power for medical reasons then you are top of the list. Payment is on arrival and NO deposit is needed, site is fairly level toilet and shower in next field this is just a chill out weekend so no bands are booked for this its just a relaxed weekend of ride outs chilling and the odd Lemonade or 5.

JUST TO RECAP
August bank holiday camp just turn and enjoy.

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 22/05/2018 10:01  

Think I may even buy a bag of fish and chips with ice cream to follow

Update Reply
JP @ 29/05/2018 05:56  

mmmmmmm ice cream :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 29/05/2018 12:02  

Bj I told you ice cream is fattening you can't have any

Update Reply
JP @ 29/05/2018 13:26  

It will be a brave person who stands between me and the ice cream !!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 29/05/2018 16:48  

You called

Update Reply
JP @ 29/05/2018 18:08  

Is there a pub nearby. Where you can buy Ice cream. Sorry beer 😂😁😎👍

Update Reply
yorkie mick @ 29/05/2018 23:36  

yes the pub is a about 300 yard walk

Update Reply
JP @ 30/05/2018 01:16  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email