MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

Search !

Search ! - Forums [Biker Match] Search ! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

Search !

IS there a problem with the search function. I ask because I've noticed i'm getting emails saying there's a new account that's joined and do I want to check them out. Coming onto the site to discover it's a Fella is not what I was hoping for when joining.
I went onto the profile search page and it seems the the Gender viewing switch isn't working. no matter what I press i get all accounts.

Update Reply
BikerBuzz @ 13/04/2018 16:05  

It's not you BikerBuzz, I think its all gone up the swanny .. there is another thread asking the same question.

Hopefully it will be resolved soon. 👍😉

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 14/04/2018 00:16  

HI BikerBuzz
If you look at the thread "NEW: PM notification of new local members" it will tell you why you are getting the emails.
BM isn't just a dating site.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 14/04/2018 06:59  

The PM notification I understand, but it's also doing it, on the search. It may not be "just a dating site" but it is a dating site, and finding the right sex for prospective dates is as basic as it can get.
Good to know i'm not the only on who's noticed though. Hoping to get more miles in the saddle this year so fingers crossed I'll be at some of the events.

Update Reply
BikerBuzz @ 15/04/2018 14:44  

There's a bug with the search, Matt is aware of it and will sort it as soon as poss.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 15/04/2018 16:11  

It's 2 separate things indeed.

I think I've fixed the bug with the profiles searching now but you might need to press CTRL+F5 to refresh your Service Worker cache to get it working again.

I hope it's fixed it anyhow. Fingers crossed

Update Reply
Matt @ 16/04/2018 22:57  

Matt, where is control and F5 on my mobile keypad?🤔

Update Reply
Sandi @ 18/04/2018 12:20  

haha you don't have it.
To refresh on mobile normally you drag the page down further than it can. So go to the top then swipe downwards with your finger, like you want to go higher than possible. Or find the refresh button in your browser

Update Reply
Matt @ 19/04/2018 14:43  

LOL I know I don't.

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
haha you don't have it.
To refresh on mobile normally you drag the page down further than it can. So go to the top then swipe downwards with your finger, like you want to go higher than possible. Or find the refresh button in your browser

Update Reply
Sandi @ 21/04/2018 07:26  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email