MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Help in Scotland please

Help in  Scotland please - Forums [Biker Match] Help in  Scotland please - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Help in Scotland please

Hi all Scotsmen n lasses
My daughter moved to Aberdeen 2 years ago, now she's moving near Oldmeldrum. My problem is my Grandson he's nearly 3 and I'm doing my best to "educate" him but can't take him on the bike (yet!!).I wonder if any folk within a radius of 50 miles of Oldmeldrum could give me the heads up of any bike related does I could take him to,in a car with a safety seat. BSB at Knockhill already on list!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/04/2018 15:06  

Aviemore in August?

Update Reply
Darla @ 14/04/2018 00:18  

Hi Loner, have you looked at The Bikers Guide? I find it useful for general ideas of places to visit.

Also try Scottish Biker Magazine.

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 14/04/2018 00:29  

Thanks girls, wee man has already helped me clean the bike, can't wait till he's big enough to help me get it dirty, I'm up there next Sunday for a couple of weeks will look out for magazine, thanks Lindsay. @ Darla is Aviemore in events? Doh I'll have a look thanks.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/04/2018 14:40  

Thanks Darla, I'm in! I see you'd like a lift, If I can use my son-in-laws car while I'm up there would you like a lift at all? If yes Bike (Fazer 600) or car VW Polo( ratty!)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/04/2018 14:48  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email