MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Profile pages.

Profile pages. - Forums [Biker Match] Profile pages. - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Profile pages.

Is anyone else experiencing the same problem that showed up yesterday? The problem I speak of is when checking out profiles of members currently online, there is no separation of the genders. If I want to look solely at female profiles, I get both genders on the tab. This started yesterday on my phone. I checked when I got home and gender separation works as it should on other devices I use, but persists when I use my phone. I have switched the phone off and on to see if that sorted it, but it hasn't.

Update Reply
Double six @ 13/04/2018 13:28  

I get that too and i think as soon as you change sort filters it goes off online and just lists everyone..... So I just gave up and left it as it is!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/04/2018 14:04  

Hi ...I'm having the same issue. I only use my phone so it's hard work 😕 Is anyone looking in to this?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/04/2018 19:41  

You’re not on your own, from time to time I try search using my iPhone and it is a waste of time 😡

Update Reply
555byker @ 13/04/2018 19:53  

I must admit, it only started for me yesterday, I nust wondered if I was the only one affected. Perhaps a mod can give Matt a nudge in case he doesnt see this?

Update Reply
Double six @ 13/04/2018 22:58  

D6 I’ve pm’d Admin

Update Reply
555byker @ 13/04/2018 23:00  

D6, it was also picked up by BikerBuzz on another thread. I must admit I rarely use this function but just tried it and it was very strange to see Matt's face (first) on the female list ... 😂😂

Hope it gets sorted for you guys who use it 👍

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 14/04/2018 00:19  

I use it when I am at a loose end at work, as I don't have a predelictation for blokes it is a pain in the arse scrolling through a mixed bag of profiles.

Update Reply
Double six @ 14/04/2018 00:41  

I'm having the same problem,but according to someone when you are a certain age you are not supposed to look at some of the profiles.

Update Reply
GL Blue @ 14/04/2018 15:04  

Just keep doing what ya doing GL.... Actually no..... Give up on life...... Hide away and don't you dare have fun or think of yourself as a human being!!! 😝 😝

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/04/2018 10:35  

It's because these days it's liligal to discriminate between genders. We all have to gender neutral for the sake of political correctness 66

😂😂😂😂

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/04/2018 11:12  

Hi xSuzix i try to have as much fun as i can but stupid remarks p--- me off.At the moment i'm having a bit of fun with a vintage car well i say fun got to fix it first. If i gave up on life i would probably be making the same remarks.

Update Reply
GL Blue @ 15/04/2018 11:14  

Yep I get ya GL..... 🤣😁

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/04/2018 13:48  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email