MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Racing

John McGuinness

John McGuinness - Forums [Biker Match] John McGuinness - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Racing /

John McGuinness

John McGuinness has revealed he has suffered a setback as he recovers from a broken leg sustained in a crash at North West 200 last year.

Last month, the external fixator was removed from his lower leg.

However, yesterday McGuinness has revealed on Twitter that he had suffered a setback with the injury;

'Not sure what to say, unfortunately my leg has had a bit of a setback. Sorry I’ve not said sooner, I’ve just been trying to get my head around it all first. To say I’m gutted is an understatement’.

Let's hope the setback is overcome quickly and that he is back on the road shortly.

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 12/04/2018 23:56  

That's two out of this year's TT bugger

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/04/2018 08:30  

test

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/04/2018 19:40  

ah, that's better, now it's working. I was going to say didn't he break his leg a year ago ? Does a leg really take that long to heal ? Perhaps he's just making excuses and doesn't want to race, cause he's got the heebie geebies, after all, its a bit dangerous that TT you know. And what about Higgy ? How's his leg ?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/04/2018 19:43  

I hear Hutchy maybe not racing either . Hope all concerned are well and return soon they ll be missed

Update Reply
shelleygirl @ 13/04/2018 21:43  

Yep he did suffer a substantial injury to his right tibia and fibula last year, that's why the external fixator was on it. It was removed and obviously something has gone wrong. 😟😱

Yeah, Shelley I heard that about Hutchy too. Don't know how much of that is true though. 😯

Hope they all are back to full fitness soon and back on The Mountain. It won't be the same without them 😩

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 13/04/2018 21:50  

One door closes another one opens, new heroes will emerge from the pack.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/04/2018 18:56  

Looks like it up to Dunlop to step up and be new king of the mountain

Update Reply
Rambo69 @ 22/04/2018 08:45  

Just like his uncle Michael is already king of the mountain in my book

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/04/2018 10:07  

I've just read what he said in MCN. Hilarious ! hahaha "I felt mega, so this is like having the rug pulled from underneath you, like getting your hands in your bird’s knickers and not getting any further! You’re nearly there, you just didn’t get the final bit…"

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/05/2018 09:43  

ROFLMAO, that's brilliant! 😂😂😂😂

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 03/05/2018 22:56  

Well at least he didn't say "getting into your birds knickers"..... 😂 😂 suits you sir pmsl..... Only on a Saturday and don't call me shortly.... 😋😋😋

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/05/2018 17:33  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email