MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Kickback Custom

Kickback Custom - Forums [Biker Match] Kickback Custom - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Kickback Custom

What a show! It was the first Custom bike event I've ever been to and can't believe what I've been missing. There was such an eclectic mix, ranging from a stretched Raleigh Chopper bicycle through to multi-cylinder supercharged and nitrous-fuelled beasties! Some nice accessory and clothing stands and great stunt riding exhibition too. Henry Cole was there, presenting the various category winners. If anyone knows what the programme was that was being filmed (if it was a TV programme and not just a promo video?), please let us know!
This has to be the most under-publicised event I've ever been to. I drive past the showground entrance often, and it wasn't even advertised outside!
Make a note on your calendars and in your diaries for next year. You will not be disappointed! As Catkins said, I likewise met some lovely people too.

Update Reply
NotPhilMitchell @ 08/04/2018 22:49  

Yeah it was a lovely show, Henry Cole was filming the Motorbike Show which has already started its run so should be on soon.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/04/2018 07:55  

Thanks Yarg. Do you know what channel and any details?

Update Reply
NotPhilMitchell @ 09/04/2018 11:03  

I posted a thread last Wednesday re The Motorbike Show, ITV4 21:00, it was first in new series, costly but interesting article about hiring classic bikes from a guy on one of the Spanish islands, worth a look on the ITV Hub 👍

Update Reply
555byker @ 09/04/2018 13:58  

I love the custom shows and the pics on the events page are fab. .....
Truly some bloody lush bikes there

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/04/2018 15:23  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email