MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

Newbie here

Newbie here - Forums [Biker Match] Newbie here - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

Newbie here

Hey all I'm new here 27 from Birmingham. Have a gixxer 750 and a gixxer 1000. Feel free to message me for a chat I have a fair bit of knowledge on bikes. Computers. So if need any help message me :)

Update Reply
gsxrshep91 @ 03/04/2018 12:50  

Welcome to BM 😀..... The chat room is a giggle and the events and meet ups are def worth it
Enjoy

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/04/2018 13:05  

Update Reply
gsxrshep91 @ 03/04/2018 13:07  

Hiya

We have the Pick up a Pilly Day scheduled for the end of the month if you fancy meeting a few of us :)
I will play nice ............................. honest !!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 03/04/2018 14:16  

Lol I may do and where does everyone go and who will I find to pick up ? Lol

Update Reply
gsxrshep91 @ 03/04/2018 14:25  

also a Newb to this site, living in Derby.

Update Reply
Hanoveral @ 03/04/2018 14:33  

Hi guys and welcome to BM, for Pilly Day go to home page, click on events, on the April calendar click on 29(th) then clicking on the person icon you can add yourself, if you wish to offer your pillion seat, you can then click on the bike icon. A Pilly is not a requirement for the riders but a good deed for the day !!

Update Reply
555byker @ 03/04/2018 16:44  

Well said !!
----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Hi guys and welcome to BM, for Pilly Day go to home page, click on events, on the April calendar click on 29(th) then clicking on the person icon you can add yourself, if you wish to offer your pillion seat, you can then click on the bike icon. A Pilly is not a requirement for the riders but a good deed for the day !!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/04/2018 17:51  

On reflection I have to add to my last, if someone is requesting a lift, you can offer your seat to them 👍
Unfortunately on the other hand, you still cannot offer up your pillion seat for someone who maybe only looking for a potential seat !!!

Update Reply
555byker @ 03/04/2018 18:27  

Welcome to BM. Hope to see one or two (maybe more!) of you at an event, rally or rideout in the coming months. 👍😁

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 10/04/2018 07:38  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email