MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Camping week in May/ June

Camping week in May/ June - Forums [Biker Match] Camping week in May/ June - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Camping week in May/ June

Hi All,
I am thinking about a week or ten days away camping either in May or June, going by weather forecasts. Either up in the Lakes or a run up into the North West of Scotland. Nothing is set in stone so very flexible with the destination. Anyone interested, just let me know.
John.

Update Reply
panrider @ 10/03/2018 12:21  

@Panrider Why don't you come and join us in Cornwall for first weekend in June and see if anyone else would like to extend there long weekend into a week or ten days.["Long weekend camp in Cornwall" on events from 31/05 until 04/06 ]
Plenty great roads [they tell me lolol] and as good a scenery as you can get in UK. I am told that beer and local cider is bad for your head too ,if that is any incentive.PLUS there will be some more BMers for you to meet n mingle with.
Just a thought of other end country type run and break for you John
Martin [Quietman2]

Update Reply
Quietman2 @ 10/03/2018 13:29  

I might be up for that Pan if I can get the time. Scotland is alway good. If you are going to the Lakes I should be able to make a few days at least. You planning on a tour or a fixed location?

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 10/03/2018 17:58  

Thats a thought Martin. I haven,t been down to Cornwall for a lot of years.

Update Reply
panrider @ 11/03/2018 08:59  

Hi Steve, I was thinking more of a tour.

Update Reply
panrider @ 11/03/2018 09:00  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email