MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

How's this work then

How's this work then - Forums [Biker Match] How's this work then - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

How's this work then

Hi all
Just wondering how this works.
Are you meant to pm people that are near you to see if they would like to meet, chat etc or do you post up and hope they see it?
If you get a pm it it normal to respond even if it's just a quick sorry not interested (general being polite) or just block them from bothering you
Sorry for asking as it's been a very long time since I've been looking for friends and the whole way of meeting has changed

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/01/2018 09:35  

Its up to you take a look at local members and contact them direct via pm or start a thread to see if any others in your area fancy a night out beers bands or pub grub. Or get along to other meets events where members are going and come and meet up. Good start to the season is Pilly Day end April meeting in south Birmingham and heading over to Quat café by Bridgenorth.

Update Reply
JP @ 21/01/2018 10:30  

I guess it depends on what you want from the site as to how it all works.

Plenty of folk never post in forums, they are PMing each other to arrange meets and make friends. Others join in on the forums and make friends that way with a bit of banter in 'chat'.😉

Perhaps the social side of things is best done via the Events threads/Calendar. As JP said above The Pick Up A Pilly Day at the end of April is a great way to meet people and find mates and riding buddies.

Good luck in your search for friends wherever they maybe. 😀

Any questions or problems just give a shout on the threads and I'm sure someone will guide you through. 👍

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 21/01/2018 14:14  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email