MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

sado singleton needs a cuddle

sado singleton needs a cuddle - Forums [Biker Match] sado singleton needs a cuddle - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

sado singleton needs a cuddle

HI well I suppose it speaks for its self . Sado singleton needs cuddle . Being a non drinking non smoking hermit kinda knocks you out of the lime lite to meet up with Miss right! so If your up for a general meet in a public place near the coast say Hi and we will go from there.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/01/2018 23:04  

Scooter, you're not a saddo, plenty of us in the same boat. It's what brought us here. All good my man, and good luck :-)

Update Reply
mr christian @ 06/01/2018 23:18  

Lovely to here from you Catkins and cheers for the support mr christian, If any one is interested in the "Movember Gentlemans ride" and of course Lovely lady riders I look forward to seeing you in September Its a great charity for men's health Triumph Newcastle . As for Pick up a Pilly Day , Ive yet to have a pillion on the bike. still a newbie , passed last spring lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/01/2018 00:00  

Nothing sad about being single or non-smoking/drinking Scooter, trust me there's plenty of ladies (and gents) out there who are all of the above and nowt sad about 'em :) Good luck to you :)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/01/2018 08:58  

It's so good to get all this positive and encouraging kind words. Thank you ElizaDee. Its very difficult to get a hand on how things really are when your on your own. I am on my own and have been for years, Confidence is at zero and lust is on overload , you know how it is. Its really nice to get a balanced review on how I am thinking, I do forget men and women are in the same situation. sad because life is short.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/01/2018 11:48  

No exactly where you are coming from my friend , hopefully a new and rewarding chapter will now start in your life now that you are on a bike - new friends , adventures and good times !. I wish you all the best . More than happy to meet up for friendship . Ride safe.

Update Reply
Stu69 @ 07/01/2018 21:56  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email