MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Biker Match Ski Week

Biker Match Ski Week - Forums [Biker Match] Biker Match Ski Week - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Biker Match Ski Week

OK, not strictly a motorbike event (unless you own a skidoo)….. but…..

For those of us who enjoy hitting the powder whilst the bike is wrapped up and tucked away somewhere safe, this years’ season is now well underway and you’ve probably already booked your annual fix. This thread is to gauge interest from the community for a friends of Biker Match week away somewhere next season (or possibly the end of this season if there’s strong interest).

Please leave your name below, and anything that you’d be particularly interested in doing (on snow).

Update Reply
ratkinsonuk @ 05/01/2018 10:08  

Yer I’d be interested in that , hope you get some interest

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/01/2018 14:38  

Yep I'd be up for that

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/01/2018 17:20  

What a brilliant idea, an it's good to see suggestion like this. It's brilliant when bmers get events going. So come on all you snow lovers, show your interest.

I have never skied or anything so all I can say is it sounds like fun for those that do.

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 06/01/2018 17:43  

Hey RB, you've got an indoor slope near you - get along for some lessons and put your name down too! I'm up for it if it comes about and pretty sure DA man will be too, and we'll pick you up (once we've picked ourselves up).

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 10/01/2018 20:43  

Izz, you've met me, I'm a walking clutz...really what do you think will happen if I attach skis to my feet!!!!!

I'm the one that does the apri ski bit (plus I'll have to find my passport.....and then update it!)

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 11/01/2018 13:00  

Ohhhhh, love a bit of skiing I do! I'd be interested. I've organised loads of ski/boarding holidays with "strangers" off ski sites, made so many friends.

Update Reply
ChilliD @ 11/01/2018 18:53  

I,d be up for a ski holliday any time

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 11/01/2018 19:25  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email