MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

2018 Wish Lists...

2018 Wish Lists... - Forums [Biker Match] 2018 Wish Lists... - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

2018 Wish Lists...

New Year, New Start – we hope.
So aside from all the silly resolutions that we never keep, this I what I'd like in 2018.

A new best friend. My previous best friends, quite irritatingly, keep dying on me. Or moving away. So lacking that someone close to talk complete bollocks and get drunk with.

More motivation! Inspiration and a passion for things have been lacking for a little while.
I really, really, really, want that back.

A week or two away somewhere warm with a good woman. Sunshine, good food, and nice-smelling, soft-skinned company. I miss it.

The ability to say no to more chocolate. It's a curse that's plagued me for years.

So that's me – not too much to ask perhaps. What are yours?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/01/2018 12:50  

I have to concentrate on changing my eating habits after a recent diabetes diagnosis. I’m going to push my self to get out more and make more friends and to laugh and smile more. If I fell in love this year and found someone to spend my life misbehaving with that would be amazing

Update Reply
She11 @ 02/01/2018 13:20  

I would like not to have to visit the Hospital (miracles can happen) I would like to spend as much time as possible with the man who stole my heat doing crazy,stupid, insane things and entertain the longest pub crawl of the UK ever undertaken :)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/01/2018 13:30  

Good health and a million smiles for family, and a very special lady,too..:)>
Lots of miles together,wherever we travel,whatever the weather( and Karma)throws at us...two minds,one heart..:)>

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 02/01/2018 20:41  

Wish I could go back to 6pm Good Friday 19th April 1957 and start again with the knowledge of what was going to happen a few years down the line and prevent a couple of life changing events from taking place.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/01/2018 22:24  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email