MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Worst/Best Festive Season

Worst/Best Festive Season - Forums [Biker Match] Worst/Best Festive Season - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Worst/Best Festive Season

'Worst' 'cos I had a bad time recently but 'Best' cos of the folk on here helping, if it hadn't have been for BM this xmas I truly dunno what the feck I would have done. Some fabulous people on here *you all know who you are you stars) who would never see ya stuck without someone to talk to so thankyou to all of you who listened or asked if I was ok etc and thank goodness that Matt the owner of this site keeps it going, a thousand thanks by the way .. really! :) Oh and anyone thinking of joining please do, you will only ever find warm hearted people here who care when no one else seems to, even if its by email it all matters ;) xx PS Will write a proper review when sober xxx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/12/2017 20:37  

Soz meant to ask in the title, will try to correct it, what is your worst and best of this festive season?????

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/12/2017 20:46  

The best ones are the ones you cant remember.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/12/2017 21:49  

This one has been my least favourite christmas really bad cough which I didn't want to spread to my elderly parents or my grown up children...... Stayed at home alone.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/12/2017 22:09  

Thanks guys, Yarg that's so true that's a good 'un :) and sorry for your bad cold Andrew x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/12/2017 22:13  

This year has been the best Xmas/New Year I've ever had due to the very special lady who's happened to come into my life..so to her (and all my BM friends.)...mille grazie..xxxx

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 01/01/2018 00:09  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email