MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Merry Christmas from BikerMatch staff

Merry Christmas from BikerMatch staff - Forums [Biker Match] Merry Christmas from BikerMatch staff - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Merry Christmas from BikerMatch staff

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year from Biker Match! Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all our members, and thanks to everyone who helped to make 2007 so successful. From all the staff at BikerMatch, we wish you and your family a very merry and joyous Christmas. Make sure you drink lots and do things that even we wouldn’t. Don't forget to let everyone know what you get up to. Thank you to all who have made our first 18 months a massive successful launch for Biker Match, let’s hope that next year will be just as booming as we all continue to meet new friends and motorcycling family.Remember to keep these links in your head…Homepage – www.bikermatch.co.uk Your page – homepage.bikermatch.co.uk?username Enjoy yourselves, and let us all know your stories online!Best wishes,~ BikerMatch Teamwww.bikermatch.co.uk

Update Reply
Matt @ 24/12/2007 10:13  

Merry Christmas to you too Matt, and thank you for helping me to meet some really fantastic people from here. It has been wonderful to get to know some people I can really call friends.

Update Reply
rubecula @ 26/12/2007 09:03  

You should hear what they call you!

Update Reply
Matt @ 26/12/2007 09:30  

Well yeah there is that.

Update Reply
rubecula @ 26/12/2007 09:42  

Wow . Am a 'newbie' on 'ere . Should i start gerrin' paranoid already , or shall grow a few more layers of skin . lmao . Well , anyway . A merry Christmas and a Happy New year to everyone . Nice to meet you

Update Reply
nack_3 @ 26/12/2007 18:02  

Happy new year matt it's to late to wish you a merry christmas now.best wishes for the new year.

Update Reply
happy jack @ 26/12/2007 18:23  

Thanks Matt for a great site, I have certainly met some lovely people from this site and my life is so much richer for joining it, even if my purse isn't. Take care Matt, have a great New Year and hopefully you will be able to make it over to meet up with us all at one of my Camping week ends I am planning in 2008, hopefully there will be at least two.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 27/12/2007 12:47  

Hope you had a lovely Christmas Matt... Happy New Year to you ...hope you have a lovely time..

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 28/12/2007 16:17  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email