MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Pick up a Pilly Day - SUn 29th April 2018

Pick up a Pilly Day - SUn 29th April 2018 (6) - Forums [Biker Match] Pick up a Pilly Day - SUn 29th April 2018 (6) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Pick up a Pilly Day - SUn 29th April 2018

Brummie Jackie
In: Hobbit HQ
Distance: 7 miles
Ok folks a chance for those kind hearted among you to offer up your pilly seat for those in need or for new folk to come meet the mad ones amongst us :0

End meeting place is the Quatt Café, Bridgnorth for a change.

Brum meet up is McDonalds in Longbridge at 10 to leave 10.30.

Be good for others to arrange leaving points elsewhere.

Stuie's Northern group
Any members wishing to join either ride please let them know so they have an idea of numbers

Going to leave Holmfirth, West Yorkshire at about 09:30am to go straight to the final meet up point.

Going cross country to avoid a 120 mile motorway trip. So it's going to a long haul of about 3 to 3:30 hours depending on the speed we end up convoying at.

Any one want to join us more than welcome. Will be at the bus stop in Holmfirth Center. Please have a full tank as there will be no fuel for at least 60 miles.

Depart at 09:30hrs

Bus stop car park Holmfirth.
Outside the Post office
Station Road
Holmfirth
West Yorkshire
HD91AD

Also meeting at the Raven with Feistygirl

Raven about 11ish, sidestands up at 11.30 prompt. Anyone coming from Manchester who might want to meet up and travel down then let me know

Update Reply
JP @ 26/02/2018 18:08  

Hello I'm in Cardiff but no one seems to want to do anything out this way think the Welsh are a boring lot hehe

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/03/2018 06:43  

We know your not boring evezzr how the weather today its a bit chilly in brummie land

Update Reply
JP @ 01/03/2018 07:45  

Oh I'm deffo not boring haha but there doesn't seem to be any bikers here , if so there a moody untalkative bunch lol , weather's lovely as it got me out of work for rest of day and tomorrow 😁

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/03/2018 15:55  

The place is full of bikers but some of us are scared when we see a lass who rides a bike. As for getting out of work I was in at 2am today and the same tomorrow. So are you going to the pilly day ? there will be a few bikers there well at lest 1 if you go lol

Update Reply
JP @ 01/03/2018 17:31  

No jp I'm a pilly I don't ride

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/03/2018 17:22  

Hi Eve,

Just a suggestion why don't you go onto the Calendar and then the event, put yourself down as attending then go onto the tab with the bike n request a lift?

I'm sure there will be someone willing to get you to the event.

If you don't feel comfortable with doing that, do you drive? If so, get yourself to Quatt Cafe and meet folk.

Hope the above helps 👍

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 04/03/2018 18:24  

Provisional offer but a back seat on sprint 955i rs Available good rider with sensible skills [honest !]

Update Reply
ER5MATT @ 06/03/2018 21:32  

There you go eve. ER5Matt isnt far away.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/03/2018 22:00  

Hiya Matt be good to see you and mind its your turn to get the brew in

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 06/03/2018 22:11  

Ide take you out anytime 😍

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Hello I'm in Cardiff but no one seems to want to do anything out this way think the Welsh are a boring lot hehe

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/03/2018 12:13  

Where we going Eve??? X

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
No one near Cardiff bet lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/03/2018 12:15  

Same problem here Evezzr, no one near me either that's going, need a ride. No offers!!! have posted on event for a ride but no luck. :)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/03/2018 20:20  

JJ, there's still plenty of time for an offer to be made. Keep the faith! 👍

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 11/03/2018 08:05  

Eve if you really want to go on this ride out I live in Herefordshire I would pick you up at Hereford station I would help you with the fare as well so let me know I hate to think you are stuck in Cardiff!! Regards Roger ps it's a long way off yet but it's up to you You never know you mite meet Mr right Ha !

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/03/2018 21:31  

Boys and girls. If you need or want a ride then tou need to advertise it on the events page. Other wise no one will know if they can offer you a seat and you stand no or little chance of getting a seat in this event.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/03/2018 23:22  

I have done so. :)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/03/2018 12:55  

Ok folks a chance for those kind hearted among you to offer up your pilly seat for those in need or for new folk to come meet the mad ones amongst us :0

End meeting place is the Quatt Café, Bridgnorth for a change.

Brum meet up is McDonalds in Longbridge at 10 to leave 10.30.

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 14/03/2018 11:07  

Hi, I'm one of the moody, untalkative bikers here in sunny Wales 😁. Hoping to make it to the meet. Happy to take a pillion if anyone is brave / stupid enough! Only joking I'm reasonably sensible when I have someone on the back. Bike is a Z1000sx.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/03/2018 10:53  

Hi Shaun I did read that evezzr from Cardiff was asking for a lift send her a pm. I'm not sure if she is sorted as yet

Update Reply
JP @ 17/03/2018 11:44  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email