MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Pick up a Pilly Day - SUn 29th April 2018

Pick up a Pilly Day - SUn 29th April 2018 (10) - Forums [Biker Match] Pick up a Pilly Day - SUn 29th April 2018 (10) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Pick up a Pilly Day - SUn 29th April 2018

Hope you feel better soon Martin. Such a shame you can't make it this weekend. I'm sure we will see you soon, might organise a rideout to Fleetwood to come n pester you!! 😉😁

Remember ... Do what ya told!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 24/04/2018 19:23  

THIS COMING SUNDAY

Ok folks a chance for those kind hearted among you to offer up your pilly seat for those in need or for new folk to come meet the mad ones amongst us :0

End meeting place is the Quatt Café, Bridgnorth for a change.

Brum meet up is McDonalds in Longbridge at 10 to leave 10.30.

Be good for others to arrange leaving points elsewhere.

Stuie's Northern group
Any members wishing to join either ride please let them know so they have an idea of numbers

Going to leave Holmfirth, West Yorkshire at about 09:30am to go straight to the final meet up point.

Going cross country to avoid a 120 mile motorway trip. So it's going to a long haul of about 3 to 3:30 hours depending on the speed we end up convoying at.

Any one want to join us more than welcome. Will be at the bus stop in Holmfirth Center. Please have a full tank as there will be no fuel for at least 60 miles.

Depart at 09:30hrs

Bus stop car park Holmfirth.
Outside the Post office
Station Road
Holmfirth
West Yorkshire
HD91AD

Also meeting at the Raven with Feistygirl

Raven about 11ish, sidestands up at 11.30 prompt. Anyone coming from Manchester who might want to meet up and travel down then let me know

If anyone is still looking for a seat please post on the thread or on the events page

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 25/04/2018 10:48  

I,ll be there early morning meeting up with some mates, going for a run to Ponderosa then will call in later to see if anyones still there.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/04/2018 18:55  

HIS COMING SUNDAY

Ok folks a chance for those kind hearted among you to offer up your pilly seat for those in need or for new folk to come meet the mad ones amongst us :0

End meeting place is the Quatt Café, Bridgnorth for a change.

Brum meet up is McDonalds in Longbridge at 10 to leave 10.30.

Be good for others to arrange leaving points elsewhere.

Stuie's Northern group
Any members wishing to join either ride please let them know so they have an idea of numbers

Going to leave Holmfirth, West Yorkshire at about 09:30am to go straight to the final meet up point.

Going cross country to avoid a 120 mile motorway trip. So it's going to a long haul of about 3 to 3:30 hours depending on the speed we end up convoying at.

Any one want to join us more than welcome. Will be at the bus stop in Holmfirth Center. Please have a full tank as there will be no fuel for at least 60 miles.

Depart at 09:30hrs

Bus stop car park Holmfirth.
Outside the Post office
Station Road
Holmfirth
West Yorkshire
HD91AD

Also meeting at the Raven with Feistygirl

Raven about 11ish, sidestands up at 11.30 prompt. Anyone coming from Manchester who might want to meet up and travel down then let me know

If anyone is still looking for a seat please post on the thread or on the events page

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 27/04/2018 10:39  

Bj who is coming Sunday ?

Update Reply
JP @ 27/04/2018 14:21  

Me and thee and some others :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 27/04/2018 15:30  

But who is His

Update Reply
JP @ 27/04/2018 16:58  

Doh!!! i only just got it

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 27/04/2018 16:59  

It's looking dry at Longbridge and at the cafe for tommorrow

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 28/04/2018 08:55  

"...perchance, to dream!". (Apologies to Billy the Bard).

Update Reply
NotPhilMitchell @ 28/04/2018 09:33  

Unfortunately GS George is now unable to attend due to work commitments so I am unable to attend!! Shame but will meet up another time.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/04/2018 16:37  

Hope you have all polished your helmets and visors ready for tomorrow.

Update Reply
JP @ 28/04/2018 19:29  

I’m really excited about seeing everyone. Tezza and myself will see all you in Quatt. 🤪
Keep safe all. 😘

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/04/2018 23:54  

Bit cool out there but hope you all get dry roads see you all later

Update Reply
JP @ 29/04/2018 07:28  

See you guys soon ... ride safe

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 29/04/2018 08:03  

Hope you are all having a great day, ride safe . Sorry couldn’t make it , had work on sat too Newcastle. I’m just too tired too ride , better too be safe than sorry . See you all soon for sure .

Update Reply
brummiepaul @ 29/04/2018 12:53  

Good turn out as always and I only got punched by FG so bonus.

Update Reply
JP @ 29/04/2018 17:10  

Waited at Quatt till about 11, loads coming and going but didn't recognise anyone so went on ride into wales, didn't get back till 5 , hope to see everyone another time.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/04/2018 19:03  

Me and 675_chap managed to make it.
It was lovely making it out to our first BM meet up and meeting some of you lovely people. Sorry we were a bit shy but Hopefully get to know more of you over the coming year at other events we can get to 😎

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/04/2018 22:54  

Thoroughly enjoyed the rideout today. Just over 300 miles done today believe, and we didn't get rained on at all (bonus!)

Great to be insulted once more and catch up with folk I haven't seen in a long while as well as meeting newer members 👍

See some of you next weekend at ITV. I will be the one wandering around the field waving a (probably empty) bottle of JD

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 29/04/2018 23:49  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email