MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle News

Birmingham Mass (illegal) Rideout 2016

Birmingham Mass (illegal) Rideout 2016 - Forums [Biker Match] Birmingham Mass (illegal) Rideout 2016 - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle News /

Birmingham Mass (illegal) Rideout 2016

Police have charged twelve men with causing public nuisance in connection in a ‘Ride Out’ event that saw off-road bikers run riot on the region’s roads.

About time they were named.
It’s alleged the men - aged between 18 and 39 - were among a large group of lout bikers who took part in an illegal bike rally through Solihull and across Birmingham during a five-hour rampage on Jun 26 last year. They have all been charged with causing public nuisance - an offence which can carry a significant prison sentence - and are set to appear at Birmingham Magistrates Court on 18 January for a first hearing. The men charged are: • Bradley Bateman, a 24-year-old warehouse worker from Lockin Croft in Castle Vale • Nicholas Dore, a 27-year-old mechanic from Wardlow Road in Nechells • Shaqeel Karim, a 23-year-old warehouse worker from Wallace Road in Oldbury • Jack Bentley, a 24-year-old admin assistant from Marlborough Road, Castle Bromwich • Samuel Ward, a 20-year-old student from West Heath in Oldbury • John Mcdonald, a 27-year-old factory worker from Ridfield Road in Birmingham • Joshua Birchall, a 19-year-old delivery worker from Chantry Crescent in Great Barr • Jamie Boyden, a 28-year-old mechanic from Keats Road in Wolverhampton • Jamie Bayliss, aged 26, from Camberly Grove in Erdington • Dean Moore, a 39-year-old security worker from St Giles Road in Tile Cross • Darren Brown, a 39-year-old groundsman from Morar Close in Castle Vale • Unemployed 18-year-old Luke Fox from Dagnell Road in Birmingham Six other men and a teenage lad have already appeared in court also charged with public nuisance relating to anti-social biking.

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 17/12/2017 10:17  

Jamie Bayliss, aged 26, from Camberly Grove in Erdington, Just over the road from me and I thought he had a bit more sense than to get involved with that, Arr well just goes to show he is just as stupid as the rest

Update Reply
JP @ 17/12/2017 12:03  

Its about time thse scum bag have been named n shamed

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/12/2017 12:51  

That type of thing makes real bike runs be judged in a bad light. I hope people will see the difference between them and a real bike run

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/12/2017 13:32  

Dean Moore a 39 yr old from st giles road Tile Cross, round the corner from me, not surprised, a total nob and his son too always involved in something.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/12/2017 17:00  

It all depends on the terminology the media use, unfortunately they tend to use words like ride out and bikers instead of of arseholes and causing shit!

Update Reply
Apocred @ 20/12/2017 20:10  

I like your style Apocred! 😉

You need a job in media or at least reading the news!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 20/12/2017 21:04  

I'm a big believer in calling things what they are 😉

Update Reply
Apocred @ 21/12/2017 13:20  

Sorry to be so cynical here... So Police have charged twelve men for the offence of causing a public nuisance... and they've been named. What's the bet that they'll get off with nothing but a slapped wrist by the shite courts of justice, and then the named will just see it as a badge of honour!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/12/2017 00:35  

And just to add to the above... 'an offence which can carry a significant prison sentence' - we often hear this and yet still nothing of significance happens, only if politicians are the victims!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/12/2017 00:39  

your probably right but lets just hope that they make an example of them

Update Reply
JP @ 22/12/2017 03:04  

Hopefully the naming and shaming will have an affect.

Local comunity shunning people once there identified would be a nuce start.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/04/2018 02:54  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email