MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Pilly Seat, Please! / Pilly Seat Available

Pilly Seat, Please! / Pilly Seat Available (8) - Forums [Biker Match] Pilly Seat, Please! / Pilly Seat Available (8) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Pilly Seat, Please! / Pilly Seat Available

Hi guys ,
Is this thread still active ? If so , looking for a pilly seat in the South East, Kent region. I'm free Sunday's and Wednesday's if you'd like a good pilly and company ?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/04/2019 00:55  

Iv allways got an empty pilly seat, pity we are so far apart. Pete

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/04/2019 09:03  

Anyone going 1066 mayday rally can offer me a Pilly seat and helmet?!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/04/2019 09:09  

Hi Pete ... thanks , it is a shame .. but if you're in Kent on a run , drop me a line ! Rachel

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/04/2019 20:55  

Can't see it happening anytime soon to be honest, im never over that way more's the pity. Pete.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/04/2019 09:26  

im in essex, and have a seat if needed

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/04/2019 01:40  

Pilly seat available for non-smoking, non-drinking lightweight (because I’m a bit heavier than I’d like) woman with own gear in the Ashford, Staines, Feltham, (or nearby) area.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/04/2019 23:03  

Thanks guys ! And hi Tony , hope you are well ?
Well , I'm non smoking , drink only at appropriate social events .. but not sure about lightweight after all the Easter eggs .... do you have a sidecar?
And I have a cheeky sense of humour ....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/04/2019 10:02  

Bump ! This thread is mainly to help newbies because the ‘events lifts page’ (found on the second page of a listed event) then clicking on the motorcycle is not fully functional.
See my previous post on page 7/8 for further info !

Update Reply
555byker @ 05/05/2019 19:21  

Been here five minutes and this is exactly the thread I'm looking for. Anyone around the South Wales area?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/05/2019 14:15  

Hi Laura, welcome to BM if you read my two posts, it will help you to make sense of the lifts and pilly postings.
If you go into the chat room, found by clicking on the small grey bar on the right hand side of your screen. Look out for Dubs from Newport, in there daily.
He’s trying to drum up interest in South Wales :-)
Good luck

Update Reply
555byker @ 09/05/2019 15:16  

If anyone has a Pilly seat free and riding out my way (south east) for days out or events, Im free most weekends and am good company Thanks

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/05/2019 08:57  

Hello Laura. Im only an hour away from you if that's any good.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/05/2019 16:10  

im close to cardiff

Update Reply
dubs @ 11/05/2019 21:20  

Hi, pilly seat available for day rides . but must have a GSOH and willing to eat fish and chips at the seaside

Update Reply
carriedean @ 13/05/2019 15:39  

Thank you carried an, im up for it if you pick me up on the way! Im near Hastings, rye etc but dont have a helmet yet (got leathers n gloves)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/05/2019 19:42  

I'm no longer in London so can't pick people up from that area. I'm now in Dorset but get up to East Sussex quite a bit.

If anyone wants to go on the back of a Hayabusa between Dorset-ish, and East Sussex-ish, gimme a shout. If you want to go on the back of a GSXR 1000 you can do that instead, but it's not comfortable for pillions cos it's pretty high at the back, so getting your leg over might be difficult. If you're short that is. :D

Update Reply
Cornholio @ 14/05/2019 11:37  

Pilly seat available here. For ride outs.Happy to pick up from lincs york areas.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/05/2019 21:09  

Hi I’m looking for someone who wants company on days out. I love any bike and I’m not afraid of speed. Send me a message anytime. Thanx. Sue

Update Reply
Little Sue @ 30/05/2019 18:31  

Hi Bikercat,
I didn’t see your reply until now, sorry :-( If I’m riding out that way, I’ll contact you to see if you’re free. Sidecar can be obtained, but I think it would somehow detract from the customary riding pleasure:-)

Quote:
Thanks guys ! And hi Tony , hope you are well ?
Well , I'm non smoking , drink only at appropriate social events .. but not sure about lightweight after all the Easter eggs .... do you have a sidecar?
And I have a cheeky sense of humour ....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/05/2019 21:53  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email