MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Pilly Seat, Please! / Pilly Seat Available

Pilly Seat, Please! / Pilly Seat Available (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Pilly Seat, Please! / Pilly Seat Available (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Pilly Seat, Please! / Pilly Seat Available

Hey thanks Jon muchly for your offers. I deleted original message coz I realised I was waffling on!!!! Highly unusual for me....!! ??

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/02/2018 14:43  

Hi Cath you can put me down nearly always have a spare pill, Can add top box if it makes anybody feel more comfortable.😎

Update Reply
Med21 @ 08/02/2018 12:22  

Hi Cath I've just been told people might have taken it the wrong way I abbreviated Pillion, I do hope it wasn't taken the wrong way, I'm from the Wirral by the way anybody requiring a PILLION would be very welcome cheers.

Update Reply
Med21 @ 10/02/2018 08:41  

Hi all, im new to the site. Been many years since i’ve been on a bike, miss it tremendously. Would be looking for someone to offer me a pilli seat, if going on any ride outs, events or meet ups etc. I can meet up at a pick up point if necessary. X Looking forward to making some new friends x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/02/2018 09:14  

Om sure we all knew exactly what ta meant Med21..... Yoyr a dealer.... 😂 😂 😂 😂

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/02/2018 13:28  

Thanks Suzi with friends like you who needs... well you know the rest.😂😂😂😂😂😂

Update Reply
Med21 @ 13/02/2018 10:52  

Thanks Cath.

Update Reply
Med21 @ 14/02/2018 13:05  

I have a pillion seat available on either my Kawasaki z1000sx Honda cbf1000 or if you want some excitement then try my Aprilia V4 factory lol , available most days South Cumbria

Update Reply
Yellowwellies @ 14/02/2018 19:10  

my back seat is empty

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/03/2018 21:06  

Yep. I've got a pillion seat too. Sometimes I take a ride out and just sight see etc. Stop somewhere for lunch. I sometimes think these moments would better still shared. Not looking for a relationship (those things should happen naturally i my opinion) But a passenger is sometimes a nice thing.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/04/2018 15:06  

pilly seat available, live on the oxon/bucks borders, main bike is a motoguzzi 650 in touring trim. be nice to have a bit of company on day trips out.

Update Reply
rocker21 @ 09/04/2018 14:39  

Pilly seat available, I don't mind travelling to collect.
The seat will either be on a Vfr800 or a Fireblade.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/04/2018 18:10  

I've got a Norfolk based pilly available on the back of my road king if you fancy a little ride about. Won't be a regular thing but it's better than nothing.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/04/2018 06:52  

I have a pilly seat available all the time.
I'm a steady rider with 20 years experience and a mature head when riding with someone on the back.
My bike is big enough and comfortable enough for two very easily so feel free to ask if you want or need a ride.
👍

Update Reply
HayabusaDaz @ 23/04/2018 16:36  

I've only one seat on my bike and it's an Harley, not a sports bike.

Guess I'm going to be a gooseberry 😎😂

Unless the passenger brings a cushion and don't mind dangling their legs 😁

Where's my old king & Queen seat 😂😂

Update Reply
yorkie mick @ 01/06/2018 00:23  

Pmsl Yorkie mick....... Nowt wrong with a cushion and dangling feet 🤣🤠🤠

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/06/2018 12:19  

@xSuzix 👍😎😂

Update Reply
yorkie mick @ 01/06/2018 16:46  

@ yorkie mick, many moons ago in the 80s one of the guys that rode out with us, regularly had his girlfriend on the back of his hardtail, sitting on a beer mat! 😱😨 I'm sure she would think a cushion was absolutely luxury.👍

Oh yeah n I had a teatowel on the back of a street fighter (in the 90s much thinner days!!) until I was upgraded to piece of thin foam the size of a mouse mat 😊

Although safety first pegs were always available 😂👍

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 04/06/2018 07:47  

@Lindsay. Great memory. Thanks for sharing 👍😁

So I think we can include bikes, with solo seats, in pick up a pilly. As long as the passenger as a cushion or similar 😂 👍

Update Reply
yorkie mick @ 04/06/2018 11:42  

I'm in South West London, I can go 20 to 30 miles-ish to pick someone who needs a lift. Maybe further, as long as I don't get headbutted in the back of the head all day. LOL

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/06/2018 13:40  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email