MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle News

Sleep-driving

Sleep-driving - Forums [Biker Match] Sleep-driving - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle News /

Sleep-driving

All sounds good to me quick nap between loading bays would fill my day nicely lol

Update Reply
JP @ 13/12/2017 09:11  

I think a lot of drivers are asleep most of the time!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/12/2017 10:12  

I fell asleep at the wheel once, many years ago. Hired mini into a telegraph pole, luckily lowish speed and just the front nearside stoved in and crumpled. Now I always stop and have 5 minutes if I'm tired. On a bike too - some of the euro trips in tremendous heat make me sleepy, so stop for a fag, walk around and leg stretch.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/12/2017 10:41  

My dad fell asleep at the wheel in 1967 working long hours delivering in the truck, cost him his life and left my mum with 5 kids and a farm to run.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/12/2017 11:21  

I'll admit to nodding off for a split second on a bike, many years ago due to sheer exhaustion (my own fault too) but, find the idea of being able to get dressed, take a 20 min bike ride AND return safely, all without any memory - almost incomprehensible.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/12/2017 13:58  

Long ago I was riding north on the A12 somewhere about Marks Tey catching up to a bloke on a Honda Cub. Just as I got up to him he veered sharp left off the road and high up the embankment. The bike bucked along a fair distance and I expected to be picking up the pieces but he held on and got back on the road. Rude awakening but he probably couldn’t do it again fully conscious.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/12/2017 20:06  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email