MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Happy news for a change!!

Happy news for a change!! - Forums [Biker Match] Happy news for a change!! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Happy news for a change!!

Well folks!! After taking Leigh out on my bike and crashing her into a hedge!!(good start to any relationship in my book)..... we have been seeing eachother for a while now and its been going great,,, so good infact that after a small party at leigh's home, and some nervous fidgeting which completely did her head in apparently!!... i did the gentlemanly thing and asked her to MARRY me!!!?? thinking she would run a mile... she sat there in somewhat of a speechless state for about 10 seconds before saying YES!!!,, To say i'm over the moon with her answer is an understatement!! now i'll pass you over to leigh in the studio!!! back to you Leigh,,,,, PMSL... thanks hun!! Yep, totally stunned!! But happy as a happy thing... I haven't stopped smiling yet! Will let you all know when to dash out and get your new lids... off to speak to my Father now *reaches for a brandy for Dave LOL* MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM US BOTH xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
wiccan-one @ 23/12/2007 05:38  

Congrats to you both

Update Reply
nina @ 23/12/2007 05:40  

"nervous fidgeting "....sounds erm...interesting Congratulations both....can't see it lasting....is she getting married in white?...can she wear white?......Ooooooh in her state too i ask ya.....In my day girls waited......etc ad infinitum les dawson over the fence style........ CONGRATS BOTH!!!!

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 23/12/2007 05:43  

what lovely news,thats great. congratulations both.xxxx

Update Reply
witchiest @ 23/12/2007 05:54  

Congrats to you both

Update Reply
babbsy @ 23/12/2007 06:02  

huge congratulations both! xx

Update Reply
lula @ 23/12/2007 06:08  

congrates wiccan . good to hear

Update Reply
firebladekid @ 23/12/2007 06:46  

awwww nice one!!!

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 23/12/2007 07:05  

That's the best news I've had all day...congratulations to you both

Update Reply
Wills @ 23/12/2007 07:10  

Great news, all the best to you both.

Update Reply
Steve55 @ 23/12/2007 07:43  

Congratulations!

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 23/12/2007 08:09  

Thank you everyone for your congratulations messages! Merry Christmas to everyone! Wiccan & Monkeyhanger xxxx

Update Reply
wiccan-one @ 23/12/2007 13:29  

As I said in our chat on MSN with you both Im so happy for you. Lots of love Kerry xxxxxxxxxxx See you in the New Year

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/12/2007 13:49  

Wayhey!! another BM wedding.Congrats to you both. Whens the stag night ??

Update Reply
Oggy @ 23/12/2007 15:44  

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S ! ! ! ! Wiccan and Monkeyhanger!!! What lovely news...wishing you both every happiness and good health now and in the future Wiccan, are you changing your name to Mrs Monkeyhanger now?

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 23/12/2007 15:48  

Congratulations wiccan-one and monkeyhanger ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Update Reply
Sandi @ 23/12/2007 17:30  

Fantastic news,congratulations to you both whens the hen night love Blue & Cassie

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/12/2007 18:22  

excellent news wiccan hun glad u texed me yesterday with the good news....im soooooooooooooooooooooooooo pleased for u both deserve it all the best to u both

love n hugs rc & liam xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
RC @ 23/12/2007 18:29  

I am really happy for you both and hope everything works out very well for you. Much love Mazza xxx

Update Reply
Mazza @ 23/12/2007 18:42  

fantastic news, congratulations to you both. This certainly puts a new light on the phrase falling for each other on a first date, even if a hedge was involved. See this site can have happy things going on and the amount of people now that have meet and are together because of this site just keeps increasing.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 24/12/2007 04:03  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email