MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Not the Northern Christmas lunch

Not the Northern Christmas lunch (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Not the Northern Christmas lunch (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Not the Northern Christmas lunch

You mean you are well enough trained to be let out on your own now Linds? hehehe X

Update Reply
Quietman2 @ 07/12/2017 12:09  

It's only 'cos he may not be here to say owt QM2 😉

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 08/12/2017 19:19  

I’ll be there, thanks Lindsay for telling me about it somehow I’ve just not noticed the posts

Update Reply
She11 @ 11/12/2017 19:38  

No worries She11 will be good to catch up😁

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 11/12/2017 21:53  

If not working i will be there to meet some of you lovely folk

Update Reply
Serenhondacbr splodge @ 12/12/2017 23:32  

Hope you make it Seren😉

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 14/12/2017 07:31  

I am sorry but I am unable to attend as am having health problems [again]

i wish all those attending ,and everyone else here at BM a peaceful and wishful Christmas with a brave ,prosperous and SAFE New Year Hope to see you all or at least some of you then
All Take Care n Ride safe

Update Reply
Quietman2 @ 15/12/2017 15:16  

Oh Martin, that is really bad news. I hope you feel better soon. Take care n get that son of yours to look after you, or else suffer my wrath😠.

We will have to make the effort to get over to you, is there anywhere within easy distance of you for a cuppa, bacon butty n a chat?

Seasons Greetings Martin, may all your wishes come true xx

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 15/12/2017 19:36  

It's still not too late to come! A chance for old friends to have a catch-up, and newbies to make their faces known. Nothing formal, stay for as long as you want, or just stick your head round the door for a coffee to say hello. Come by car or bike, it doesn't matter.
I've put 1pm as the starting time, although I'll try to be there a bit before that.
If you've not been to a BM gathering before, don't be shy. I'm told that I actually look like my photographs! If anyone wants my mobile number, give me a shout before I set off tomorrow morning.

Update Reply
Wills @ 16/12/2017 19:37  

Looking forward to the chinwag at Squires today. Stuie will be there too. YAY!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 17/12/2017 09:26  

Wotcha.

Destination fed into the sat nav ( which has the voice of Brian Blessed ) so should be there around one o'clock-ish.

Update Reply
GHW @ 17/12/2017 10:26  

See you all there 👍🎄🎅😊

Update Reply
Karey @ 17/12/2017 12:29  

A good turnout, what a great couple of hours spent in good company.👍

Lovely too catch up with folk I haven't seen in a while, Photographer (sequins n lurex at the ready!), D1no (you lovely man), Cyclomania and Willow (a match made in heaven) 555byker, HavFun, Alice2, Karey, Sandi (& friend), GHW (& friend), PJ, Wills (& daughter), Catkins and Purple Betty.

Finally the three nutty folk, She11 , HondaCBRSeren and Stuie. Plenty of astounding conversations (& pics) with lots of laughs. It was good to finally meet you Paula! 😁 Seasons Greetings to one and all

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 17/12/2017 16:22  

Merry Christmas everyone I’ve had a great afternoon with lovely folks. I’m gonna wear heals next time felt tiny next to Paul n Stuie lol

Update Reply
She11 @ 17/12/2017 17:06  

Hope you have some 10" heels She11 😉. I don't think 4" ones will make much difference😂. I'm just thankful that it's not just me that feels like that! Lmao.

Good job Slowgoose and Tall Actually weren't at Squires, they dwarf Stuie! 😲

btw, a few pics on event

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 17/12/2017 17:54  

Just had a look never mind the heels I need stilts or maybe a step ladder lol

Update Reply
She11 @ 17/12/2017 18:04  

I can lend ya a milk crate, if that would help ... ?

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 17/12/2017 18:10  

Really enjoyed today after being out of the mix for a while with other things going on. Good to chat with Catkins (Love my gift, thankyou) and Wills, Alice and Karey To Shell and other new ones I didn't get chance to speak to, a big hello, and will catch up next time.Super thanks to Wills for organising today, hope everyone had a safe journey home..x.x.x.x.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/12/2017 20:30  

First off, thanks to Wills for putting the event up. I thoroughly enjoyed the day. Well worth the 200 mile round trip to meet up with more of the great folks who are BMers. Great conversations with everyone I got to chat with.
For anyone who wasn’t there and checks out the photos, She11 is a normal girl it’s the guys who are outsize lol
Happy Christmas everyone and all good wishes for the new year,
Paul, 555byker

Update Reply
555byker @ 17/12/2017 22:39  

Thanks everyone for coming. The driving conditions on the west side of the Pennines were appalling in the morning, so a special thanks to those who braved the M62.
Great to put a face and a voice to Paula (HondaCBRSeren) and to have a long natter with Purplebetty, one of those folk I've smiled at, said hello to, yet never sat down with for any length of time. And equally great to see the old faces alongside the new - we really are a family!
When the spring gets under way, perhaps we'll do the same at Rivington Barn over on the Lancashire side. Watch this space :)

Update Reply
Wills @ 18/12/2017 00:39  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email